Author Topic: Robert's "Gonna Try This For Once In My Life" MDS -- GOODBYE!  (Read 36501 times)

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Ok, Tom's bid is $161,161!

Tom
[161161]

[TPIR Theme]

And we'll be back to see who's won and who's spinning for a million after these quick messages!

[insert a John Sly/Marc Green Show quickie ad]

[back to show]

Ok, Future, you bid $125,000 on your showcase.  The actual retail price of the 2 vehicles and the trailer is..........

$147,510 for a difference of........

Future
Vehicles/Trailer
[ 22510]

$22,510.  Tom, you must be closer than that without going over in order to win your showcase.......

Tom.........the actual retail price of that Ford GT is................

$174,595 for a difference of.........[audience goes nuts]

Tom
Ford GT
[ 13434]

$13,434.......YOU WIN TOM! ([color=336600]dings[/color])

Future, thanks so much for playing!

Tom.......come with me down here......

[Tom and I go to the big wheel]

Here's your shot at a million bucks......there's no bonus for the green sections, only the million for the dollar.  You must get it all the way around or else it doesn't count and ya can't spin it again, so spin it hard.

Good luck Tom!

[million dollar spin SFX]

(Give me a # 1-20)

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
Random trailer gets it again!  I had it pegged at about $40-45K.  Thank you for the fun Robert.  Nice job your first time out... :)

Offline BuddyTom

• Double Showcase Winner
  • It says what it means.
::jumps up and down, hugs Robert, hugs Futuregsh, walks over to the Big Wheel...::

okay... here we GO!!!!

#17 for a MILLION DOLLARS!
BuddyTom
CSS Host emeritus (served 2006-10)

-- Freude!

Offline Madonna

• Double Showcase Winner

Robert Searcy wrote:
lol  You guessed me right Madonna.   :-D

The one thing I'd love to see outta the #24 is that car going backwards and airborne during the Pepsi 400.  :-D (don't get me wrong.......I also want him to make it outta the car uninjured, too -- I love seeing those cars (except Sorenson, of course  :-D ) fly up into the air and flip a dozen times  :-P )

While I too do not wish injury or ill-will upon any driver, few things in NASCAR are more beautiful than watching the 24 spin, get wrinkled or have engine failure.. :lol:

Watching the 24 spin will be really great during the Pepsi 400, especially with who will be sponsoring his car for the race.. Muahahaha....
In loving and eternal memory of a truly beautiful goddess.

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
[Tom gives a nice spin of the wheel]

Nope, no more money Tom...going way too slow....

95<

[TPIR Theme]

But.......you have won $178,925!  It's been great having ya on Tom!

And this is Robert Searcy reminding you to stay safe out there on the roads and don't drink and drive!  Goodbye everybody!

Rich:  This is Rich Fields speaking for The Price Is Right!  A Mark Goodson television production!

[going off, but back to the control room]

Paul Alter:  You see Bart.......that's how this show should be done.....

Bart, still bound and gagged:  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm

Paul Alter:  Oh yes it is Bart.  [looks at his watch]  Oh yikes, I need to get outta here, I've gotta go direct another show.  Hope you learned your lesson Bart......goodnight.

Bart: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
[keeps struggling trying to get out as Paul locks him in the control room]

[The End]

List o' winners:
BuddyTom:  $178,925
jjc92787:  $25,924
Jordanar18:  $13,772
Futuregsh:  $6,687
CANUKTPiRFan:  $6390
lucyrickyalex:  $795

I do have a lil' request for those of you who have watched this thread, whether or not you played....

I'd like to know what did you think of my show.  I welcome your comments and suggestions.  :-)

Thanks again to all who signed up and played.  Big Wheel and Card Game range card configs are available upon request, PM me if ya want 'em for any kind of proof or whatever.

And I have decided........I'm gonna do this again.....this time, a non-MDS show......and I'm gonna do something really.......well.......evil for something on my next show....won't go into details.  :-D

Until next show, later gang!

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
You did a great job!  I would just like to see a few more graphics... you know, images, not just text. Even tables would do. :-)

Please do another show!

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin

Jordanar18 wrote:
You did a great job!  I would just like to see a few more graphics... you know, images, not just text. Even tables would do. :-)

Please do another show!

I'm NO good with tables (unless it's in the form of an Excel table or something)....I'm also no good with images, unless it's right-clicking, saving, uploading, and hotlinking.

I'll try to insert more images (i.e. prize images, etc.) in my next show.  Won't make any promises though.  :-)

Offline BuddyTom

• Double Showcase Winner
  • It says what it means.
As the top winner, I'd be happy to help you with graphics for the next show. :-D
BuddyTom
CSS Host emeritus (served 2006-10)

-- Freude!

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin

BuddyTom wrote:
As the top winner, I'd be happy to help you with graphics for the next show. :-D

Thanks Tom!  :-)

Offline Madonna

• Double Showcase Winner
Awesome show, and I am glad there'll be another one. :)
In loving and eternal memory of a truly beautiful goddess.

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
I am glad to see a second as well.  I appreciate the descriptions of prizes but also agree about posting the pics.  Easiest way I have found is I save the link to a file on my cpu, then when I need it, I insert it into the text using the image add.  Keep up the good work :)