Author Topic: Do you think there will be anything April Fool's related?  (Read 2113 times)

Offline ssetta

• Walking the Golden Road
Do you think there will be anything April Fool's related?
« on: March 31, 2019, 05:57:36 PM »
It's been awhile since they've been able to do anything April Fool's related, since it hasn't been on a weekday since 2016. What I remember they did was, there were a bunch of what they call "deliberate bloopers." Meaning, they looked like bloopers, but they were intentional. And they've had some good April Fool's episodes over the years. I remember one year I think the models hosted the show and the hosts modeled. And I know that several times, they would at least present an April Fool's showcase. Do you think they'll do anything tomorrow?

Offline ThomHuge

Re: Do you think there will be anything April Fool's related?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 06:42:35 PM »
I'd say it's likely, since as you mentioned it's the first weekday April Fool's in several years. That said I do hope they tone it down this year. Some of the "pranks" from previous years were so overblown/staged/forced that it took the humor out of most of them. The running gag with Mimi and Bob's appearance were two that felt better executed and added something without just being a gag for the sake of a gag.

Offline EvilChameleon

Re: Do you think there will be anything April Fool's related?
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 09:41:40 PM »
Someone who attended the taping said they did indeed do something April Fools related. What it is, only the moderator who removed the full spoilers knows at the moment.