Author Topic: Community Pricing Game: Check-Out  (Read 469 times)

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Community Pricing Game: Check-Out
« on: April 22, 2019, 02:33:29 PM »
Howdy, friends and neighbors!! Yes, it's back! After an extended break, I have begun doing the Community Pricing Game once again! The only difference is, from here on, I will be doing them on Mondays instead of Fridays. As is still the case, you have a week to submit forms and participate! Let's get this thing back on the highway!

The game this week is Check-Out! For those uninitiated, the game works like this: There are 5 grocery Items, of which you have to guess the prices of. Your guesses will be added up, and then the actual prices will be shown. If the actual total is within $2 either way of your total, you win! Good luck and all the best! Link posted below

https://forms.gle/uWdmCvgztcSEPmJb8
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18

Offline tpir04

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Double Prices is the BEST game.
Re: Community Pricing Game: Check-Out
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 02:47:04 PM »
Thank goodness! I've been waiting so long... :-)
CSS: Exacta, 6/3/2019; Season 15 cash earnings: $151,769
R.I.P., Windows XP (2002-2019). You will be missed.

Offline GameShowFan9001

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 02:53:42 PM »
I think you should post the results of the last game as well.  If I remember correctly, it was Golden Road.

Offline tpir04

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Double Prices is the BEST game.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 08:07:25 PM »
I think you should post the results of the last game as well.  If I remember correctly, it was Golden Road.

For the record, it appears silverice is simply starting a new season. If you recall, the inaugural game for each season prior was Check-Out as well.
CSS: Exacta, 6/3/2019; Season 15 cash earnings: $151,769
R.I.P., Windows XP (2002-2019). You will be missed.

Offline GameShowFan9001

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 10:09:26 PM »
For the record, it appears silverice is simply starting a new season. If you recall, the inaugural game for each season prior was Check-Out as well.

Oh, right.

Offline Grand_game2004

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GEORGE GRAY IS A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 10:59:06 PM »
My guesses for each of the 5 items and the grand total of the 5 items have been submitted.