Author Topic: CBS Renews Entire Daytime Lineup For 2019-2020 Season (including Price)  (Read 3182 times)

Offline mellongraig

• Double Showcase Winner
Season 48 has been confirmed! And a 9000th episode milestone this coming October.

https://www.cbs.com/recommended/news/1009213/cbs-renews-its-entire-daytime-lineup-for-2019-2020-tv-season/

Offline EvilChameleon

• Walking the Golden Road
So much for episode 9,000 being the 13th last of this season. Wonder what happened.

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
So much for episode 9,000 being the 13th last of this season. Wonder what happened.

Somebody lost count, 'cause it still is.

(Or maybe they just thought it was awkward to do it that close to the end of the season.  Who knows?  Nobody's really keeping track besides them and us.)
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline Roadgeek Adam

• I am the modren recapper. Domo arigato.
It is rare that actual X,000 and celebratory X,000 are the same. This is a bit egregious though of a difference
Season 41–Season 43, Season 46–Present Recap Guide.
Headmaster of Golden-Road.net After Hours on Skype.
Masters of Arts in History, Western Illinois University, 2017.
[No, modren is not a typo.]

Offline pricefan18

• Double Showcase Winner
It is rare that actual X,000 and celebratory X,000 are the same. This is a bit egregious though of a difference

I don't think it's that far off from others actually, it's very early in Season 48 to be in October (though depending on when in October they marked it the gap could be wider or smaller), and only 13 more added to that for this season. So I wouldn't say it's that bad per se. In fact taking a peek at the FAQ... compared to the 5,000th, 6,000th and 7,000th shows, as well as the 2,000th, this is SMALL. The latter 3 were all roughly 150 episodes late, and the 2,000th was about 80 early. So this isn't that bad, at worst it's gonna end up around 50 or 60 shows late I'd guess, depending on when premiere week is and when in October they choose to mark it.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 01:42:56 AM by pricefan18 »

Offline tpirfan28

• Double Showcase Winner
I thought the show recalculated the count and was dead on for 8,000.

If the season starts 9/23, October is seven days away from that date.
They can be close at the top, too.
#42SP

Offline pricefan18

• Double Showcase Winner
I thought the show recalculated the count and was dead on for 8,000.

They did, idk how it got thrown back off (assuming it is) but they had for 8,000.