Author Topic: Marco Antonio Regil's Price is Right audition...was it taped in Mexico?  (Read 2420 times)

Offline pricefan18

• Double Showcase Winner
I came across this clip from his portfolio video on YouTube other night where he is speaking English while describing the Big Wheel to a contestant from New York City on Atinale Al Precio. Made me wonder about the origin. I know he had done an audition to take over here when Bob left, was sorta trying to see if I could find much on it actually when I found this, would they have allowed an audition to be shot/done there? Or was this something common when they had US/English speaking contestants on the show there?

Offline WooWho

• TPiR Alumnus
  • 1/20/2010
Can't be. That version of Atinale premiered in 2010. The video you linked was made for his demo reel, showing off Marco's hosting skills in English. The "contestant" is his publicist.

Source: invited Marco as a guest on USC's talk show in 2010, stuff he and his publicist told me

Offline pricefan18

• Double Showcase Winner
Can't be. That version of Atinale premiered in 2010. The video you linked was made for his demo reel, showing off Marco's hosting skills in English. The "contestant" is his publicist.

Source: invited Marco as a guest on USC's talk show in 2010, stuff he and his publicist told me

Oh ok, thank you for explaining that, and that makes sense too now that you say that. I am not sure how I missed that piece of information. Is there any video BTW of that talk show? I'd be curious to see that if so.