Author Topic: CSS Results for 05/28/2019 (Game 159)  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
CSS Results for 05/28/2019 (Game 159)
« on: May 28, 2019, 06:09:54 PM »
This was a tricky set of SCs, due to the trips. Belize last showed up over a year ago, and is pretty hard to price with literally every excursion you can think of added on. Yet, it looks like the new France was still more than Belize, go figure.

2K has his first DSW cash in awhile, maybe locking up the #1 cash spot for playoff bonus points with just 3 playings to go. Cephas stays hot with another cash on SC2, while Hag has the only A+ raw.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Re: CSS Results for 05/28/2019 (Game 159)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 07:49:15 PM »
That über-sexed-up Belieze trip scared the bejeezus out of me....
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)