Author Topic: CSS Results for 06/24/2019 (Game 177) (PLAYOFFS 15) AND FINAL PLAYOFF RESULTS  (Read 7491 times)

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
With 2K simply scoring, that was the end of things for the chaimpionship. priac was the closest but nearly WSQ'd today - good shot, but no cigar. He does maintain 2nd place. silverice was the only other player to not go over at all, but 2K DSW'd three times vs. his one and generally cashed in huge to pad things out. and Cephas jumps into the top 5 with a DSW cash/win to round things out.

One more double values finale for the road tomorrow before true reruns begin. (Friday is new, but aired in Canada and was posted around Youtube, so as far as CSS goes that is a rerun.)
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
I knew once I DSW'ed early on that I'd be wise to play it safe.

Congrats to 2K!
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)