Author Topic: CSS Results for 06/25/2019 (Game 178) AND CSS15 FINAL LEADERBOARD  (Read 36669 times)

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
2K put an exclamation point on his season with a hard/soft here on a sparsely attended finale. I also had 29/30k in mind, but I was too swamped by work to actually watch this episode live. Funny to see Fiji/Bowrider together again this month, as well as a rarely seen variant of Thailand.

As far as points, Punchy91 coasted to the title after a couple huge playings, but Thupa was pretty close in the end.

Thus, another year has gone by. There were less players over the line this season, but those still watching & playing are very dedicated, and I'll be here as long as that is true. I'll see you on September 16, or in one of the scrimmages if you so choose.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline tpir04

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Why, oh why?
Re: CSS Results for 06/25/2019 (Game 178) AND CSS15 FINAL LEADERBOARD
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 04:04:58 PM »
If only I had tacked a few extra dollars to SC 2. That cash would've helped a lot. Oh well.

Congrats to Punchy for first place in points, congrats to 2K for first place in cash (and the playoffs as well) and a shout-out to Wayoshi for being an excellent host!

CSS: Exacta, 6/3/2019
Lifetime earnings: $1,896,732
Season 18 cash earnings: $629,243
Season 19 cash earnings: $490,110
FPG: 2019-2020 Finals Champion

Live for the present.  Embrace the future.  Our favorite game show is still producing excellent, high quality, exciting, hour-long* shows every weekday throughout its traditional season window.  It’s as good as it’s been in a long, long time.  If the 1980s were the ‘good ole days’ for the Barker era, so is RIGHT NOW for the Carey era.  Don’t worry about what the future holds.  It will play out in due time.  Enjoy what we have right in front of us in the meantime!

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 08:55:28 PM »
I was alerted that Punchy was actually behind Thupa until today. I guess too many overs in the playoffs, but he managed the DSW today to resecure the title.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline SuperSweeper

• 1/11/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 09:13:36 PM »
I didn’t realize that the leaderboard race hadn’t ended, but it didn’t matter - I would’ve had a blown DSW had I played today.

Congrats to Punchy!

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 10:34:30 PM »
Congrats to Punchy and 2K on their respective titles!

And I missed the goal I set for myself this season-reach the 10,000 point mark. After missing it by less than 100 last year, I missed it by more than 500 this year. Though of course, an over percentage of near 50% will do that to you. That's another goal to set for the next season, to have an over percentage AOB 40%. A 20-30% over percentage would be wonderful. Hopefully, I can achieve these goals in season 16!

All in all, 'twas a very enjoyable Season 15! Turned in my first-ever QSW, and nabbed nearly twice more monies I had at season's end last season! Also, I'm really getting a kick out of looking at the differences between the season-ending scorecard this year and the one from last year, particularly the reigning champion (985) not even playing this year.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 10:43:53 PM by silverice878 »
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 09:02:53 PM »
A belated final review from me this season, but top 10 with an overbid percentage of under 20% is not too shabby at all!  I still have a goal of getting my first Q, perhaps that will come next season
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23