Author Topic: My TPIR Images  (Read 1300 times)

Online ThomHuge

• In Contestant's Row
Re: My TPIR Images
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2019, 09:22:08 PM »
Dude...seriously...CU asked you to shrink these and I have to agree. As much as I want to appreciate these, I can't because they're a nightmare to browse on my phone. It's not much better on my desktop.

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Best in the World
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
Re: My TPIR Images
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2019, 09:24:58 PM »
...yeah, Teddy, you missed the part where I told you "link to an album".

Also, I know I just quickly shrunk them using BBCCode, because I don't have time to download every one of your images and resize them in my image editor, but you need to do that in your own editor before uploading them. Do you really need both doors in the picture? The pricing game is the relevant part of the image... you can just crop to it.

Now you're posting just to post. Don't post just to post. If you want to start a new thread where you link to an album containing your images, go ahead, but this thread is over.

"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.