Author Topic: The Price is Right UK (Warman version) episode 1!  (Read 6706 times)

Offline ThePriceisRightUKfan1989

• Outside in Line
    • YouTube
The Price is Right UK (Warman version) episode 1!
« on: July 18, 2019, 04:00:34 PM »

Hey all! I promised I'd have a HYO game ready and we're going to go late 80's and do the Bobby Warman version from Jolly Ol' England.

Need six contestants.

Will start sometime this weekend. :)
I'll just shut up about PLINKO now.

Offline tpir04

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Why, oh why?
Re: The Price is Right UK (Warman version) episode 1!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 04:12:12 PM »
Oh great...I can see where this is gonna end up. UkFan, I appreciate your willingness to host a show, but I have a few things to address here:

1) Have you sent a script to therealcu2010? Has your show been approved?

2) Even if it has, I don't believe you can start yet because 123123123 is still hosting his show.

If everything is ready to go, though, I'd love to sign up! If not, please read the rules that have been stickied to the top of this forum before you proceed further. Thank you very much!
CSS: Exacta, 6/3/2019
Lifetime earnings: $1,896,732
Season 18 cash earnings: $629,243
Season 19 cash earnings: $490,110
FPG: 2019-2020 Finals Champion

Live for the present.  Embrace the future.  Our favorite game show is still producing excellent, high quality, exciting, hour-long* shows every weekday throughout its traditional season window.  It’s as good as it’s been in a long, long time.  If the 1980s were the ‘good ole days’ for the Barker era, so is RIGHT NOW for the Carey era.  Don’t worry about what the future holds.  It will play out in due time.  Enjoy what we have right in front of us in the meantime!

Offline ThePriceisRightUKfan1989

• Outside in Line
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 04:30:15 PM »
Oh I see sorry. :( No I didn't. Google Docked it. But didn't send the finished result (script). Remove when ready.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 04:34:40 PM by ThePriceisRightUKfan1989 »
I'll just shut up about PLINKO now.

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 04:36:23 PM »
Allow me to answer both of those:

1) Have you sent a script to therealcu2010? Has your show been approved?

No. And no.

"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.