Author Topic: The price is right board game  (Read 58795 times)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
Re: The price is right board game
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2019, 07:28:58 PM »
You're allowed to have an opinion. Everyone is. Everyone is also allowed to rebut your argument, and point out why you might be wrong. Besides, thinking that there might be a new board game next year isn't really an opinion per se, but rather, a wild statement- one not vested in reality. When it was debunked, you went on the offensive trying to justify it, as opposed to let it go.

Many posters- myself included- have tried to point out why what you think and want is not realistic- statements backed by facts, not wild thoughts. Having an opinion is fine, but you need to be able to back it up when necessary- which you have failed to do. Instead of accept the fact that what you want isn't happening, you went on the offensive and continued to strike.

You really need to just accept that fact and MOVE ON instead of beat a dead horse.

Anyways, we're done here.

"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2019, 07:34:47 PM »
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2019, 01:54:01 PM »
I would like to vent this to directors Marc and ClockGameJohn and to Steve Gavazzi as I cannot get any support on this from anyone on this blog and yes, I understand that I have run this DEEP into the ground.

Alright, but this isn't gonna go the way you're hoping.

First of all, this is not a blog.  It's a message board.  That's really not important, but it's stupid, and it's bugging me, so I'm pointing it out.

Secondly, why in hell does my name keep coming up in this conversation?  I haven't posted in this thread before now, and I didn't even realize this discussion had happened until about 20 minutes ago.

Thirdly, as Thom pointed out to you earlier, we've had this conversation with you before.  In fact, we've had it twice -- in checking your posting history, I found the conversation you'd referenced in Thom's link, and it was basically the same as this one.  Linking back to the second point, that tells me that the only reason you're bringing my name up is that you remember those discussions and didn't even realize I wasn't involved in this one.  Honestly, that's a little frightening.

There is NOTHING about your involvement in this thread that makes the slightest bit of sense.  You posted something that you've already been told multiple times was stupid, and then, when people pointed out its stupidity again, you more or less took a dive off a rhetorical cliff in a hopeless attempt to justify it.  That's not going to get anybody anywhere useful.

It's clear to me that either you have a loose grasp on reality or you grasp it but don't care about it.  Either way, that's not something anyone else around here wants or needs to put up with.

You are BANNED.  Goodbye.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.