Author Topic: Season 48 is here and again, so am I  (Read 9498 times)

Offline Roadgeek Adam

• I am the modren recapper. Domo arigato.
Season 48 is here and again, so am I
« on: September 16, 2019, 03:51:54 PM »

Been that kind of life for me. Now unemployed 28 months and not having gotten a callback since January, the spinning wheels keep getting stuck on the brake pedal. As you can see we have a new Season 48 recap header, thanks to WP788, themed around the famous 48 Hours series. - Adam

Season 41–Season 43, Season 46–Present Recap Guide.
Headmaster of Golden-Road.net After Hours on Skype.
Masters of Arts in History, Western Illinois University, 2017.
[No, modren is not a typo.]

Offline Briguy

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Season 48 is here and again, so am I
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 04:57:54 PM »
Keep up the faith, Roadgeek ... you'll get a call and someone out there wants you for their team.

Now go out there and sell yourself and I'm thinking nothing but the best for you! :)

Brian

Offline Plinkoman

• 5/28/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 05:47:58 PM »
Don't get too upset, Adam. I used your recaps to study up on prices and setups before heading out to LA. Your recaps helped me out quite a bit last season! (PS- I love your recaps!)
1,698 days until I am re-eligible to be a contestant on The Price Is Right!

No longer a Push Over!

Online tpir04

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Why, oh why?
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 06:47:55 PM »
Hang in there buddy...don't give up! I'm sure I'm not the only one I speak for when I say that your recaps are absolutely fantastic!
CSS: Exacta, 6/3/2019
Lifetime earnings: $1,896,732
Season 18 cash earnings: $629,243
Season 19 cash earnings: $490,110
FPG: 2019-2020 Finals Champion

Live for the present.  Embrace the future.  Our favorite game show is still producing excellent, high quality, exciting, hour-long* shows every weekday throughout its traditional season window.  It’s as good as it’s been in a long, long time.  If the 1980s were the ‘good ole days’ for the Barker era, so is RIGHT NOW for the Carey era.  Don’t worry about what the future holds.  It will play out in due time.  Enjoy what we have right in front of us in the meantime!

Offline Double_R

• In the Audience
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 12:33:18 PM »
I appreciate your recaps and the work that goes into them. I decided to finally register onto this site because I enjoy them. Just remember: there were no :dsw: in Season 47, but just as that drought has to break, so will yours.