Author Topic: Teddy's TPIR: Episode 26/The Return! (THE END)  (Read 72101 times)

Offline tpir04

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Why, oh why?
Re: Teddy's TPIR: Episode 26/The Return! (SHOWCASES)
« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2019, 11:57:14 AM »
Great show Teddy! Yeah, although the graphics looked nothing like the real thing, they still looked fantastic. Kudos for putting your own spin on the prop designs.
CSS: Exacta, 6/3/2019
Lifetime earnings: $1,896,732
Season 18 cash earnings: $629,243
Season 19 cash earnings: $490,110
FPG: 2019-2020 Finals Champion

Live for the present.  Embrace the future.  Our favorite game show is still producing excellent, high quality, exciting, hour-long* shows every weekday throughout its traditional season window.  It’s as good as it’s been in a long, long time.  If the 1980s were the ‘good ole days’ for the Barker era, so is RIGHT NOW for the Carey era.  Don’t worry about what the future holds.  It will play out in due time.  Enjoy what we have right in front of us in the meantime!

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
Re: Teddy's TPIR: Episode 26/The Return! (THE END)
« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2019, 10:50:42 AM »
Good job Teddy. Graphics really do make a show that much better. :)

Also, since a few have asked: so long as there remains interest, and so long as I continue to receive scripts, the Host Your Own section will remain open. Participation has been far better than I anticipated upon its return, and I'm glad to be able to revive and restore the tradition for a new generation.

Likewise, we've had a decent crop of hosts so far, but there's always room for more! Keep those scripts coming, and if you have any questions or need help, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll respond as soon as I can. I want to see those creative and wacky original ideas... those are the most fun! Hopefully I can find some time to get a script ready and do another show myself... it's been far too long...
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Teddy

• Double Showcase Winner
  • One of the great multitaskers on G-R.net!
Re: Teddy's TPIR: Episode 26/The Return! (THE END)
« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2019, 12:04:50 PM »
I'm glad that the HYO section will continue into the upcoming Season 48, and I intend to continue hosting for as long as we can keep it going.

I've looked at the graphics of other hosts' shows, and most of those don't look like those on the actual show, but creativity counts, and I commend them for experimenting with different fonts and shapes. BTW, my laptop also served as the first IUFB, so I guess it was somewhat intentional that my show started out this way. My graphics are part of a presentation that I put together over the summer, titled "My TPIR Creations", and you should expect more in the coming episodes.

Let's send in those scripts and make the rebooted HYO as successful as it can be! I actually like having just one host at a time, so I can follow their show from time to time. Special thanks to my fellow hosts and players for their continued success, and hopefully it'll stay that way for years to come. Now it's time for me to work on a new script and send it in...

And another thing: Good luck to Drew & Company in the upcoming Season 48! May it be another great one!