Author Topic: TPiR Recap - 11/18/2019  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • 01/26/15
    • Torgo Entertainment
Re: TPiR Recap - 11/18/2019
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2019, 09:14:57 PM »
And yet somehow, he's managed to be much more polite about it than either of you.

Of all people.  :D

Many users on the site have no idea what kind of harassment recappers go under here. As someone who used to provide the recaps on here, I know full well what Adam has to go through. People jump on wanting to come off as correct so quickly.

I know Bulby meant no harm, but I also wish to avoid setting a precedent for assuming something in the recap is incorrect because Adam made it.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 09:17:34 PM by Torgo »
CSS Champion - Season IX (Part II); G-R Recapper - Season 44 (Part I)

And if you win that trip, you travel to the end of the Golden Road, where we have the most expensive prize ever offered on Golden Road.net!!!! IT IS MORE THAN $481,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wild cheering and applause) LOOK WHAT WE HAVE AT THE END OF THE GOLDEN ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR OWN PRIVATE ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF TAHITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and your whole family will fly round trip coach from Los Angeles to Tahiti where you'll sign a deed to a 2-mile across, 2-mile wide island 25 miles off the coast of Tahiti. This island includes a beachouse and more! And if you win this island, you'll recieve A NEW CADILLAC XLR CONVERTIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.
Quote from: bobbingforapples
Why was he unbanned? He hasn't changed.

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Director
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2019, 10:14:41 PM »
I can't be the only person getting tired of Thom's attitude, can I?

That said, if it crops up much more, I have no problem giving us all a break from it.

It's pretty bad when I have to tell somebody to take a chill pill, but that's what I'm doing here.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Online Plinkoman

• 5/28/19
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2019, 03:14:29 AM »
I can't be the only person getting tired of Thom's attitude, can I?

Not at all. It seems like every time I see one of his comments it's either negative or he's playing back-seat moderator. It gets a bit tiresome to read such negative comments on a daily basis. The attitude of this site is still improving from what it once was, though.

For what it's worth, I would have won MYM, even with a cheap middle prize!
3,284 days until I am re-eligible to be a contestant on The Price Is Right!

No longer a Push Over!

Offline Roadgeek Adam

• We're going to miss you, Neil.
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2019, 10:11:37 AM »
Let's please get back to the show.
Season 41 - Season 43, Season 46 - Present Recap Guide.
Headmaster of Golden-Road.net After Hours on Skype.
Masters of Arts in History, Western Illinois University, 2017.

CSS Season 14 Cash: $729,601
CSS Season 15 Cash: $888,251 - All time CSS high for myself in 8 years.