Author Topic: Who's Attendin May 24th?  (Read 4005 times)

Offline RCCway

• Outside in Line
Who's Attendin May 24th?
« on: May 10, 2007, 01:28:27 PM »
Okay so I posted this

"Not that I know any of you all that well, but I enjoy reading postings every day!

I have tickets to the taping on May 23rd, but my flight gets into LAX at 10:30pm. I also will have 9 month old twins in tow that need to get dropped off at grandmas then I need to get back to the studio. I don't see how I can get there before 1:00am. From what I have read that will be too late to get in.

Long story short, is anyone else going who I can "cut in line" with? There are only 2 of us and we'll let you store stuff in our car if that sweetens the deal! We will even bring you a meal (In N Out?!).

Thanks!
~Robyn"

in a previous post. I am a TOTAL dork. I arrive on the 23rd, but have tickets for the 24th. SOOOOO is anyone going on the 24th and is willing to let me and my friend cut? :-) I don't have an extra ticket, unless my friend bails on me.

Thanks!!

Offline RCCway

• Outside in Line
Re: Who's Attendin May 24th?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 11:46:52 AM »
So everyday I come and HOPE that someone has responded to this post... :-) There was has to be SOMEONE who is attending on the 24th?! Anyone? :-)

~Robyn

Offline pianogeek

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 05:38:12 PM »
Don't worry, I've been reading.  You may not find me as help, but I want to comment that I want to attend The Price is Right taping for the 24th.  But I have no ticket.  lol!  

I'm from New Jersey and I'm attending a Yahoo! conference in Burbank for this Wednesday.  And I'm willing to extend my stay if there's a ticket opening.  Oh wells!

Offline RCCway

• Outside in Line
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 10:32:21 AM »
I have an e-ticket and someone said in some post that they don't check the number of people on the e-tickets. I have NO IDEA if this is true or not, or if you want to pin your hopes on that but...

~Robyn

Offline Voltron291

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 11:38:51 AM »
At today's taping 5/23 - they're now checking the name on the reservations for e-tickets in addition to checking the number people on the e-ticket.

Also I should note there are already about 30-40 people in line for the 5/24 taping already.

Offline RCCway

• Outside in Line
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 01:04:03 PM »
Thanks for the info. My flight gets in at 10pm... looks like my chances of making it in are slim to none... Maybe we'll swing by from the airport and see what the line looks like. I was planning on stopping at home first, but maybe not. AHHHHH

~Robyn

Offline Voltron291

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 10:12:18 PM »
Nah, I think you'll make it.  The line for May 22 and May 23 didn't reach 300 people until 5:30 am.