Author Topic: TVPMM  (Read 541 times)

Offline LarryC

• In Contestant's Row
TVPMM
« on: November 20, 2019, 03:45:27 PM »
There's been precious little activity on the Museum of Television Production Music site (tvpmm.com) this year.  Hardly any new cues added.

Since there are still some classic TPiR cues not on there (1976 variations) -- I keep hoping to see something.

Any thoughts?

Offline ThomHuge

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: TVPMM
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 05:06:43 PM »
After the incident with Legends of the Hidden Temple I'd be very surprised to see anything truly rare show up there. (Part of me still wonders if that's why the Bill Carruthers estate declined to allow PYL's library to be shared there.)

If there's anything from the early days of PiR that isn't there, I'd say at this point it's probably not going to be.

Offline CBSpromoman

• Double Showcase Winner
    • Patrick’s Place
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 06:42:49 AM »
After the incident with Legends of the Hidden Temple I'd be very surprised to see anything truly rare show up there.

What incident was that?
Visit my blog: Patrick's Place

Offline blozier2006

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 07:22:02 AM »
What incident was that?
When someone downloaded the entire Legends of the Hidden Temple music package from the site and distributed it online (via YouTube, if memory serves). If memory serves, that incident is the reason why every single item TVPMM has is now behind a paywall (before that incident, some stuff was free to listen to without a subscription). And also, from what I'd heard, it led David G. Stanley to allegedly vow to never work with TVPMM again (i.e. there's a 0% chance we'll ever see the Shop 'til You Drop cues on the site, for instance).