Author Topic: Music Week feat. Diplo, Anderson .Paak & Fall Out Boy  (Read 986 times)

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Remembering when the Zero Rule didn't exist
Music Week feat. Diplo, Anderson .Paak & Fall Out Boy
« on: November 25, 2019, 10:35:33 PM »
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/dance/8544768/diplo-anderson-paak-fall-out-boy-price-is-right-music-week-2020

Thoughts? I only recognize FOB, so I don't really feel much. I'm going to precall a trip to Phoenix due to the song of the same name, but that's about it.
Reminding you about 1932... when Richard Dawson was born. I will remember $19.32, even after he Checked-Out. Feud will never be the same without you.

HYO total winnings: $69,829

https://tinyurl.com/9821Legacy

Offline CBSpromoman

• Double Showcase Winner
    • Patrick’s Place
Re: Music Week feat. Diplo, Anderson .Paak & Fall Out Boy
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 11:26:42 AM »
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/dance/8544768/diplo-anderson-paak-fall-out-boy-price-is-right-music-week-2020

Thoughts? I only recognize FOB, so I don't really feel much.

I recognize none of them.
And I hate ridiculous gimmick shows. Just play the game.
Visit my blog: Patrick's Place

Online Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • 01/26/15
    • Torgo Entertainment
Re: Music Week feat. Diplo, Anderson .Paak & Fall Out Boy
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 12:44:12 PM »
I have never heard any of the music from Anderson.Paak, but critics have loved him for quite some time. He always gets a ton of Grammy nominations, so I see him as a safer pick for hip hop. (Who else would they get, DaBaby?)

Fall Out Boy have sold out time and time again, so I could see them appearing on here without any problem. Calling them rock stretches that definition a bit; I label them alternative at best, but Pete and Patrick have hammed it up on camera before. This could work.

Diplo seems the strangest pick of the three as he mostly produces (and makes terrible country music under his real name, but that's neither here nor there) and has the least screen presence of the bunch. This reads more like a "who canceled?" booking.

Color me surprised that they capped this at three. Why not throw in a country and/or Latin artist to round out the week?
CSS Champion - Season IX (Part II); G-R Recapper - Season 44 (Part I)

And if you win that trip, you travel to the end of the Golden Road, where we have the most expensive prize ever offered on Golden Road.net!!!! IT IS MORE THAN $481,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wild cheering and applause) LOOK WHAT WE HAVE AT THE END OF THE GOLDEN ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR OWN PRIVATE ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF TAHITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and your whole family will fly round trip coach from Los Angeles to Tahiti where you'll sign a deed to a 2-mile across, 2-mile wide island 25 miles off the coast of Tahiti. This island includes a beachouse and more! And if you win this island, you'll recieve A NEW CADILLAC XLR CONVERTIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.
Quote from: bobbingforapples
Why was he unbanned? He hasn't changed.