Author Topic: program guide not showing new Price episodes  (Read 1449 times)

Offline ssetta

• Walking the Golden Road
program guide not showing new Price episodes
« on: January 06, 2020, 06:52:40 PM »
Has anyone noticed that their program guide is not showing new Price episodes? This is a problem because I have my DVR set so that it only records it if it's clear that a new episode is being shown. For the next 2 weeks, it doesn't show anything or what episode is being aired.

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
Re: program guide not showing new Price episodes
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 08:06:02 PM »
We have a Fire TV Recast that records over-the-air television and it appears to have that problem too. It didn’t record today’s episode, for example. I do have a desktop that also records from antenna just based on time slot, so regardless of the new / rerun status. Haven’t checked for recordings on that computer recently though.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Offline RatRace10

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: program guide not showing new Price episodes
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 10:56:08 PM »
My listings have every upcoming episode of Price as a generic placeholder. No season/episode number or New/Repeat indicators.