Author Topic: New Pricing Game Idea: Equal Up!  (Read 1503 times)

Offline greg

• Walking the Golden Road
New Pricing Game Idea: Equal Up!
« on: October 27, 2020, 06:07:00 PM »
Hidden behind door number 2, a brand new game makes its debut!
Equal Up!  There are two fabulous trips.  Trip number 1 is a fabulous trip to the Bahamas for 7 nights for $7850.  Trip number two is an all inclusive tour of New York City including a tour of the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, & Coney Island. The contestant is then shown 3 prizes.  A luggage set, a deluxe camera set & video recorder, & a selection of beachwear.   The contestant must pick 2 of the small prizes that will be added to the price of the second trip to “Equal Up” the prices.  If the prices when added up are equal the contestant wins all 4 prizes.

Offline mechamind

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A recapper on fire!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards
Re: New Pricing Game Idea: Equal Up!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 07:37:45 PM »
"Equal up!" to win all 4 prizes...there are 2 trips and 3 small prizes, and 2 + 3 = 5. Would that mean that the "wrong" small prize can't be won?

Maybe I'm not quite reading it right.
Telephone Game was retired because it was lame. (And no, we’re not making that up – that really is the official reason.)
________

Fan of The Price is Right since the 1990's, my early childhood...and really happy that summer break was a thing.

Retro recapper for The Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune episodes.

Sticky Keys champion as of October 22, 2023.

Offline greg

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 08:15:30 PM »
Yes that was the idea..... my thought was the small prizes would be designed to go with the large prizes the winner would receive the correct ones.
Another example would be an exciting family room as prize one & modern kitchen as prize 2... small prizes a 65” tv, a dining table, & a house cleaning system.

Offline wheelfan1991

• "If you overbid ONE MORE TIME!!!"
    • Buy a Vowel Boards
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 10:54:30 AM »
It sounds very similar to "Do the Math..."
“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” —Og Mandino