Author Topic: PatrickRox80's The Price is Right: Seasons (1975) - END  (Read 23181 times)

Offline Mr. Weatherman

Re: PatrickRox80's The Price is Right: Seasons (1975) - IUFB1
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2020, 03:14:43 PM »
I warned you....

*runs backstage*
*locates Plinko chip stash*

Why is no one chasing after me?

*runs back into studio*
*chucks Plinko chip at camera pointed toward self*
*complete silence*

What are we bidding on again?  Why is everyone so quiet??

I guess I’ll bid EIGHT TWENTY-EIGHT.

*takes seat*
*prolonged silence and stares*
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

Offline PatrickRox80

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2020, 07:03:27 PM »
What did you attack our cameras with if Pinko chips didn't exist in 1975? Oh, and I'm the only personnel here aside from the beauties. That's how you got through so easily.

Regardless, $828 is your bid...

*ding*

GameShowFan9001, I'll call on you to bid.

Offline GameShowFan9001

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2020, 10:51:26 PM »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Let's go $556.

Offline PatrickRox80

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2020, 10:55:10 PM »
Five-fifty-six.

*ding*

And geniusinmath says...

Offline Mr. Weatherman

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2020, 12:52:18 AM »
What did you attack our cameras with if Pinko chips didn't exist in 1975? Oh, and I'm the only personnel here aside from the beauties. That's how you got through so easily.

Look my dude, it’s the 70s, and we’re all high as a kite here! Is that camera really broken or did you just get a new idea for a pricing game to debut next decade? It’s all about perspective. 👽
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

Offline geniusinmath

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Hi I didn't see you there. I'm Michael.
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2020, 06:01:44 AM »
$900.

Offline PatrickRox80

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2020, 08:52:39 AM »
Look my dude, it’s the 70s, and we’re all high as a kite here! Is that camera really broken or did you just get a new idea for a pricing game to debut next decade? It’s all about perspective. 👽

There will be an inverse to that. Whatever you break, we repossess something of similar value and count that as your earnings.  :P Also, every pricing game on this show is technically new. That's the beauty of doing one show about each year.

geniusinmath bids $900.

*ding*

And I say that the actual retail price of the bike is $1,250.

geniusinmath, come up here!

*bell sequence*

I'll stay put for now because we have a lot of prizes to offer you, starting with what, George?

George: A new dining room group!

From Broyhill, this Midcentury dining set of walnus table and six chairs, two of which with a Brasilia design, will add a touch of 1960s class to your home. Each chair is padded with felt for extra comfort. Plus, this set of dinnerware.

From the Noritake collection, this Crestwood Platinum 38-piece dinnerware set, each porecelain trimmed. With place settings for up to six people, it will add sophistication to any meal you serve.

A great prize package worth $5,537!

Me: And that's not all. geniusinmath, I want you to pay close attention to these four prizes.

George: First, the Blackberry Key2, an advanced mobile phone with 6GB RAM/64GB ROM and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor. It has a 4.5-inch touch screen display with glass protection and a built-in camera that takes HD pictures and video.

Second, enjoy all your favorite sweet treats in the comfort of your own home with this Nostalgia FDM1 soft-serve and frozen dessert machine. It makes ice cream, milkshakes and gelato in just minutes with the touch of a button.

Next, experience ultimate gaming with the XBox One X which features 2 TB of storage and internal power supply. Stream Netflix and Ultra HD Blu-ray movies. It also comes with a headset and wireless controller.

And never get lost again with the Magellan TRX7 dual-mount GPS. This device features free lifetime map updates for life, highway lane assist and text to speech synthesis for unmatched navigation.

And to win those four prizes along with the dining room set, you need to be in a gambling mood...

See that board? It has five numbers for you and five numbers for the house. In a moment, I'm going to ask you to pick out two of the four smaller prizes. We'll take the numbers you get from its prices and form a poker hand. You'll then decide whether you want to keep the hand or pass it to the house. To win every prize George described, you need to have a better hand than the house.

With that in mind, start the Poker Game by picking two of the following four prizes.

Offline geniusinmath

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2020, 02:59:55 PM »
Xbox One and the Dining Room Group please.

Offline PatrickRox80

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2020, 06:05:03 PM »
the Dining Room Group

You can’t pick that prize. You have the Xbox and you can pick either the Blackberry, the frozen dessert machine or the GPS.

Offline geniusinmath

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2020, 06:41:31 PM »
GPS please.

Offline PatrickRox80

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2020, 07:33:33 PM »
All righty, then. Let's start with the Xbox One. Janice, flip that over and show us the price...

$464; that's good for a pair of fours already. Now, she'll go right next door and reveal the price of the GPS...

$499! Using five of those numbers, you have...

*ding*

A full house! Three fours and a pair of nines! Before we reveal the prices of the other two prizes, I'm going to give you a decision. You can keep your hand in which you can win if the house can't beat your full house. Or you can pass your hand if you think you can do better than the hand you have right now. What do you think, geniusinmath?

Offline geniusinmath

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2020, 08:36:07 PM »
I play poker a lot. I am going to keep my hand.

Offline PatrickRox80

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2020, 09:03:52 PM »
Gonna keep your hand. I for one can't blame you. The house is going to make its poker hand out of the Blackberry and the frozen treat machine. Antria, how much is the Blackberry?

$650. I think you have to feel good about that. Now, let's see that machine's price...

$999. That gives the house...

Three of a kind, and not much else. You're a winner!

*bell sequence, main theme*

Enjoy all five of those prizes, geniusinmath! We'll play our third game when we come back!

Offline PatrickRox80

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: PatrickRox80's The Price is Right: Seasons (1975) - IUFB3
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2020, 09:20:47 PM »
It's time to introduce another contestant. Who is it?

George: We continue with wpghi5! Come on down! You are the next contestant on The Price is Right!

Down to Contestant's Row you go. wpghi5, you'll open the bidding on this item.

A set of chairs! From Palecek, two bar-height chairs made from the highest quality bamboo. These hand-weaved chairs are ideal for sharing dinner, some drinks or a sunset with a loved one. It's a timeless design, and it's from Palecek.

wpghi5, what say you?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 09:30:53 PM by PatrickRox80 »

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2020, 03:23:50 AM »
I'll say $850 Pat!