Author Topic: FPG 2/28/20 - Leap! (Ballerina) Day Edition (JOKER Game)  (Read 1242 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• Hosting FPG for Season 50
FPG 2/28/20 - Leap! (Ballerina) Day Edition (JOKER Game)
« on: February 27, 2020, 09:46:36 AM »
Sure, the actual Leap Day isn't actually going to fall on a day the show airs, but this might be the only time I can do this reference. Since we get an extra day, you guys will get an extra game to work with. But be careful, it has to be a Key Game in order for it to be valid.

Simply give me your lineup of 6 games (with Play-Along) as you normally would every FPG and give me a seventh game which will be your "Joker". The "Joker" is just a game, don't include a result or confidence. If your Joker makes an appearance on the show, then I replace that game with whichever one gives you the most MP/CP. However, it must be a Key Game and that includes both regular picks and Joker picks. Here's an example:

Example #1:  One player picks 3 Strikes as his Joker.  Three different players put 3 Strikes on their normal FPG list. -- VALID JOKER, since it goes on the frequency chart as "3 Strikes - 4".

Example #2:  Four players pick 3 Strikes as their Joker, but no other players picked 3 Strikes anywhere. -- VALID JOKER, since it still goes on the frequency chart as "3 Strikes - 4".

Example #3:  Four players pick 3 Strikes as their Joker, but one player puts 3 Strikes on his normal FPG list. -- JOKER DOESN'T COUNT, since it goes on the frequency chart as "3 Strikes - 5".

I trust you all can figure it out and I'm here to make sure that everything goes smoothly. Good luck, take that Leap, and be confident in your picks.

==========

SPOILERS: Nothing's popped up yet.

2/24/2020 (Monday - 9041K) Bag/Math/Money/Race/PaN/Key
2/25/2020 (Tuesday - 9042K) Any/Side/Time/1WP/Path/Range
2/26/2020 (Wednesday - 9043K) Bar/X/Gas/Grocery/MoL/Push
2/27/2020 (Thursday - 9044K) Danger/L7/Freeze/Stack/S?/P!
2/28/2020 (Friday - 9045K) Cut to the Feeling!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 02:09:28 PM by OneBidTris »