Author Topic: NCAA Bracket Pool 2020  (Read 1609 times)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
NCAA Bracket Pool 2020
« on: March 12, 2020, 12:25:57 PM »
Yeah, I seem to keep forgetting about these as the years go by... perhaps someone else should start running these in the future.

Either way, there's still a few days left, so sign up, submit your brackets, and let's see who fails the least. Assuming we even have a tournament that is. Never know with this whole coronavirus thing.

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/26578/invitation?key=f936a896b2273502
Password: bobdob06
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Online gamesurf

• 4/4/2023
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • makin' flippy floppy, tryin' to do my best
Re: NCAA Bracket Pool 2020
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 02:25:55 PM »
Duke and Kansas just announced they are indefinitely suspending all athletic travel.

I don’t see the NCAA continuing the tournament without them.
Quote from: Bill Todman
"The sign of a good game, is when you don't have to explain it every day. The key is not simplicity, but apparent simplicity. Password looks like any idiot could have made it up, but we have 14 of our people working on that show. There is a great complexity behind the screen. It requires great work to keep it simple."

Online gamesurf

• 4/4/2023
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • makin' flippy floppy, tryin' to do my best
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 04:25:23 PM »
http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/news/ncaa-cancels-remaining-winter-and-spring-championships

“Today, NCAA President Mark Emmert and the Board of Governors canceled the Division I men’s and women’s 2020 basketball tournaments, as well as all remaining winter and spring NCAA championships. This decision is based on the evolving COVID-19 public health threat, our ability to ensure the events do not contribute to spread of the pandemic, and the impracticality of hosting such events at any time during this academic year given ongoing decisions by other entities.”
Quote from: Bill Todman
"The sign of a good game, is when you don't have to explain it every day. The key is not simplicity, but apparent simplicity. Password looks like any idiot could have made it up, but we have 14 of our people working on that show. There is a great complexity behind the screen. It requires great work to keep it simple."

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 04:46:20 PM »
Well, guess that means I win!
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Ton80

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 05:32:24 PM »
Quote from: therealcu2010
Well, guess that means I win!

I predict a LOT of perfect brackets this year!!
Quote from: PriceFanArmadillo
Ton80 is also a three-time Sarcasm Cup champion.