Author Topic: CSS Results for 05/29/2020 (Game 151) AND CSS16 FINAL LEADERBOARD  (Read 212 times)

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
I'm struggling to find words as we conclude today. There will still be at least one more scrimmage playing next week, likely two. But we're heading for a long hiatus as the world still grapples with the situation it's in. There are way more important things going on than Price, as the taping schedule finally catches up with the real world situation.

So... I just have this to say: thank you for playing. We still have a solid core of 31 players over the line regularly playing this game in 2020, and that's amazing. I look forward to seeing you all back whenever the world deems it fit. Stay healthy.

=================

The Honda Fit has consistently been 19k. However, looking at all its appearances this season, it turns out it's only 17910 with no options. That tripped me and some others up pretty badly, a shame on triple values. Meanwhile yet another new hotel, this time Australia, sounded sexed and was sexed. I'm happy to give out DSW cashes to silverice and priac with a nice 6x combined point bonus to round out the season. My cash lead was insurmountable and Thupa had the point title from forever ago, but it's a nice finishing touch.

Again, stay healthy and I will see you again when we get through all this.
S4x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...