Author Topic: Hope this is ok to post, but CBS TV City is part and parcel to LA rioting.......  (Read 10247 times)

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
Okay, so first off, let’s start off with the good. The vast majority of you have been exceptional in this thread with hornet to god rock solid conversation that has not only remained both civil and apolitical, but simultaneously bringing us together as a community of users. When talking about the topic at hand, this is a shining example of the great work this page has done of late. Thank you all tremendously from the bottom of my heart for this. It genuinely would be a shining example to society at large right now to have discourse and unity like this.

But, as much as I wish I could end my post with the above, I can’t. Once again, thank you to all for being reasonable to those acting with poor intentions. That is only two people in the thread. Let’s start with the real shocker. I did a bit of digging in TPIR501’s account, as I suspected someone was bad faith acting. That’s BigJon. My past history with Jon aside, assuming the multiple confirmations I got were a damn clever false flag, that’s still trolling. To err is to human, so this happens either way. If I’m right? Then it’s Jon trying to set up a larger point to bring things down. Wouldn’t be the first time a nonsensical narrative du jour with no basis in reality happened to me. He’s gone for good.

Second is Torgo. Don’t concern troll. Don’t make a red herring post like that which was absolutely deconstructive and generally unhelpful. Clearly it wasn’t meant to be funny, and even if it was, I know you know it wasn’t the time or place.

Don’t give me that bias is once again against you. I got you out the last time because I thought you were unnecessarily acted upon. As a repeat offender, you get less wiggle room. Rightly or wrongly, that’s how the system works.
For anyone. I don’t care if you like the community or not, what did you possibly think of benefitting anyone of an otherwise excellent conversation like this? It was unfounded in this specific thread alone. I want you to genuinely think about what happens when you send or say something like this. There’s a time and place for discussing the site userbase, or disparaging them, but this absolutely wasn’t it. Anybody who said as much would be punished. You’re suspended indefinitely until the next season starts, date obviously TBD.
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

Offline kishy214

• Walking the Golden Road
    • Allen's Rock Band Videos on Youtube
What did Jon do to you? Sorry, I have proximal ties to Jon the same way Alfonzo and Adam do, and your implications that he's orchestrating some sort of false flag attack makes me very uneasy. Your "takedown" of him feels impossibly vitriolic.