Author Topic: Drew Carey's All In Challenge - Behind the Scenes at TPIR  (Read 1771 times)

Offline Vgmastr

• In Contestant's Row
Drew Carey's All In Challenge - Behind the Scenes at TPIR
« on: May 26, 2020, 06:29:05 PM »
For anyone not familiar, the All In Challenge is celebrities auctioning off once-in-a-lifetime experiences to raise money for COVID relief.  Drew Carey is offering up a behind the scenes VIP tour of the Price is Right for you and three guests along with accompanying him to a Sounders game in LA.  So if anyone has money to burn, the current bid is $2,500.

https://www.fanatics.com/seattle-sounders-fc/behind-the-scenes-of-the-price-is-right-sounders-match-w/-drew-carey/t-14672551+p-25105561166+z-7-1636254388?_ref=p-CLP:m-GRID:i-r10c1:po-31

Offline gamesurf

• 4/4/2023
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • makin' flippy floppy, tryin' to do my best
Re: Drew Carey's All In Challenge - Behind the Scenes at TPIR
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 10:45:59 PM »
One (1) winner and three (3) guests to attend a Seattle Sounders vs. LAFC match at Banc of California Stadium with Drew Carey
One (1) winner and three (3) guests to receive a behind-the-scenes, VIP ''The Price is Right'' experience at the studio in Los Angeles

Anyone want to start a collection? Split it four ways?

(I kid, I kid—that’s an awesome prize, though!)
Quote from: Bill Todman
"The sign of a good game, is when you don't have to explain it every day. The key is not simplicity, but apparent simplicity. Password looks like any idiot could have made it up, but we have 14 of our people working on that show. There is a great complexity behind the screen. It requires great work to keep it simple."

Offline LiteBulb88

• 4/15/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 10:45:22 PM »
Less than a day to go, and the high bid is now up to $8000. If anyone here is bidding on it, I wish you the best of luck!!

Offline COINBOYNYC

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 01:20:05 AM »
And the actual retail price of the Behind the Scenes of "The Price Is Right" + Sounders Match w/ Drew Carey was... $27,000!   8-O
Fun fact: Evelyn Wong, the 5th person to be called on the first show (9/4/72), was actually the very first contestant to directly be called to come on down!  The original first four (Sandy Flornor, Paul Levine, Connie Donnel, Myra Carter) were individually told to stand up, and then, as a group, were invited to come on down.