Author Topic: Vlad TV Interview with Kathleen Bradley  (Read 1313 times)

Offline jimlange

• 2/20/2008
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • I am a TPIR Greek GOD!!
Vlad TV Interview with Kathleen Bradley
« on: July 20, 2020, 04:28:42 PM »
I figured this might go here since it's definitely TPIR related but mods you can move it if it doesn't fit.  Here's a two portions of an interview VLAD TV did with Former Barker's Beauty Kathleen Bradley.  These are the two portions she talks about Price and getting fired. 

Part 2
https://youtu.be/WTAGZ9rUOWA

Part 3
https://youtu.be/2qey4-TKvEc

Offline wheelfan1991

• Walking the Golden Road
  • The answer is: what is Alex Trebek? Rest in Peace
    • Buy a Vowel Boards
Re: Vlad TV Interview with Kathleen Bradley
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 05:33:23 PM »
I really like how she puts things. She's very no-nonsense and direct. She talks about how much she loved the job despite everything that went on behind the scenes. It further cements how I really feel about Dian. She sounds as if she wanted to be the center of attention and the biggest star, plus be on Bob's arm. And, when she didn't get her way, she turned in to a petty childish brat. I still and will always disagree with how they handled Holly's departure. She deserved what she received from her lawsuit, even though it took ten years to get it. I applaud Jan, Kathleen, and everyone else who spoke in the deposition the way they did. I hate that it cost them their jobs. But Kathleen seems to have bounced back and handled it all in stride, in a very professional way. I don't look at the book as being smut or trash. I look at it (though I haven't read it yet) as being insightful and truthful and not meant to hurt anyone, but to let the world know what it was really like behind the scenes.
“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” —Og Mandino

Offline vnisanian2001

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 04:22:23 PM »
I hate DJ Vlad with a passion. I wish people would stop listening to him. Just my opinion.

Offline blozier2006

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2020, 04:56:08 PM »
I hate DJ Vlad with a passion. I wish people would stop listening to him. Just my opinion.
Then stop listening, and let us enjoy it in peace.

Offline newesttpirfan

• Outside in Line
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2020, 12:58:29 AM »
She is great. I read her book too. It sounds as though dian was the one in the wrong not Bob and she drove the situation into the ground. That's probably why he was so harsh on holly. But Kathleen has been so great giving interviews over the years as fans new and old love hearing this stuff. She looks great for her age too.