Author Topic: Swimsuits?  (Read 1111 times)

Offline LarryC

• In Contestant's Row
Swimsuits?
« on: August 05, 2020, 11:00:27 AM »
Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, but it seems like quite a long time since I saw any of the female models wear a swimsuit / bikini on the show (in a showcase or at any other time).

Have they stopped wearing them?

I'm not criticizing, complaining, or opining.  Just asking a simple question for curiosity's sake.

Offline JhayPrice

• In Contestant's Row
Re: Swimsuits?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 11:04:45 AM »
I've never recalled any models that appeared on a swimsuit from about season 43 onwards. They even presented the watercraft and bathtub prizes without the swimsuits. I think there might be a reason for them not to wear it, but I ain't sure.
The price will always be right.

Offline Teddy

• Double Showcase Winner
  • One of the great multitaskers on G-R.net!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 07:26:38 PM »
I'm guessing James, Devin and Rob don't count? They're now the ones who present the aforementioned prizes (plus trips to certain places like Hawaii, Jamaica and the Bahamas) in bathing suits.

Offline Counterpoint

• In the Audience
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 03:48:42 AM »
I'm guessing James, Devin and Rob don't count? They're now the ones who present the aforementioned prizes (plus trips to certain places like Hawaii, Jamaica and the Bahamas) in bathing suits.

I don't think they're female! :biggrin:

Offline newesttpirfan

• Outside in Line
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2020, 01:43:10 AM »
Honestly it probably has something to do with the everchanging social norms or something around that. However, they could still easy rock a swimsuit. They had Dian in swimsuits up till her departure and she was almost 50. Amber only just turned 40....Rachel's 38 or so, manuelas still young...who knows