Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > The TALK Is Right

The Price is Right: The Barker Era on Pluto TV

<< < (324/327) > >>

GRWHAMMY the 2nd:
I didn't see anything about this when I did a cursory search on here, but apparently the Barker Era content is being incorporated into something new called Gaggl, where you can (presumably legally) stream episodes on Twitch and such.  It also has interactive elements (trivia at breaktimes, and playalong guessing via chat)

https://www.facebook.com/TPIRBarker/videos/387846080721078/

(edit: probably should also link to Gaggl's site here: https://www.gaggl.tv/ )

jozsef:

--- Quote from: GRWHAMMY the 2nd on March 29, 2024, 06:36:29 PM ---I didn't see anything about this when I did a cursory search on here, but apparently the Barker Era content is being incorporated into something new called Gaggl, where you can (presumably legally) stream episodes on Twitch and such.  It also has interactive elements (trivia at breaktimes, and playalong guessing via chat)

--- End quote ---

Maybe I'm just getting old and out of touch with the Internet but I have no idea what Gaggl is supposed to end up as

GRWHAMMY the 2nd:
i don't blame you for not knowing, especially since Gaggl is a new thing

but the service will be a thing that can be streamed directly to your Twitch channel or YT livestream (licensed from the companies that own the rights, like Fremantle in TPIR's case) using your streaming software of choice (ie OBS)

basically, a legal form of hosting a TPIR:TBE watch party vs struggling to get a PlutoTV feed (or any other Free Ad Supported TV thing) to show up on OBS due to how those sites operate with copyright/piracy prevention

GRWHAMMY the 2nd:
could Buzzr be teasing what i THINK they're teasing in this tweet?

BUZZR fans! Do you have what it takes to come on down... 🫢#NationalGameShowDay pic.twitter.com/4vduCnExdw— BUZZR (@BUZZRtv) May 6, 2024
--- End quote ---

C8:

--- Quote from: GRWHAMMY the 2nd on May 06, 2024, 04:26:34 PM ---could Buzzr be teasing what i THINK they're teasing in this tweet?

BUZZR fans! Do you have what it takes to come on down... 🫢#NationalGameShowDay pic.twitter.com/4vduCnExdw— BUZZR (@BUZZRtv) May 6, 2024
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Rachel and Manuela recorded promos for this during the taping for today’s episode of Price.  No idea what it is or will be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version