Author Topic: December 18, 1981 (#4315D)  (Read 2207 times)

Offline JhayPrice

• Walking the Golden Road
December 18, 1981 (#4315D)
« on: December 15, 2020, 10:04:29 PM »
Video courtesy of Adam Curry.

Offline actual_retail_tice

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: December 18, 1981 (#4315D)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 03:47:17 PM »
Out of curiosity, I liked up the Bonus Game contestant, Avery Rawls, the boxer, and it appears he had a pretty successful boxing record following this recording.

In the Pluto thread we have been discussing "season tickets" prize package, and once again Bob seems (I think) inordinately annoyed that the contestant doesn´t do well trying to win it. For the record, I think Danger Price is the hardest game to try to win these in.

Offline pannoni1

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: December 18, 1981 (#4315D)
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 08:50:13 AM »
That said, the Danger Price in this setup was actually the easiest out of the four, since failure to acknowledge the number of home games per season singles out the cheapest (football). I've seen the Kings more expensive than the Dodgers, with the Lakers usually third, but sometimes going up to second in the final playing after they won the 1984 NBA Championship. And this playing shows that it isn't just the women who repeatedly fail.

That was quite an interesting setup for Money Game where one of the reasonable choices for the front of the car was actually the rear. In these cases, finding the front first certainly made it a trap for the remaining choices. But thank Avery from saving this show from a skunk.

Now open for tape trading! Please PM me for an offer with a list included.

The list: http://pannoni1.angelfire.com/