Author Topic: May 29-Jun 1 Tickets  (Read 3540 times)

Offline jwinky

• Outside in Line
May 29-Jun 1 Tickets
« on: May 21, 2007, 07:55:54 PM »
Hi guys,

First, thank you for all the postings on this website.  It has helped tremendously on planning my family trip to the Price is Right.  The youngest in our group is turning 18 this week.  This is only chance to be a part of the show with Bob.

I am fortunate to have the necessary tickets to attend the May 29th show.  I’ve sent my ticket request many months ago for each day I’m in LA and now I have extra tickets to give away.  It’s unfortunate that others will sell these free tickets for profit.  I am giving my tickets away with one condition.  [color=CC0000]I will only give these tickets out when our group is in line on May 28th.  This will be first come, first serve.[/color]  Here’s my inventory:

May 29th – 4:30pm – 4 paper tickets
May 30th – 2:30pm – 4 paper tickets
May 31st – 2:30pm – 4 e-tickets, 4 Standby paper tickets*
June 1st – 2:30pm – 4 paper tickets

*Please note, standby tickets will only be honored after the regular ticket holders.

Please look for a group of 7 of mostly Asian people (5 girls, 2 guys).  We will be wearing red shirts and blue jeans.  We are planning to get in line around 9 pm, but we will scope out the line in the afternoon.  I hope to see and meet wonderful people from all around and who love Bob.

Thanks,
Monica
Dallas, TX

Online namnhu12

• 12/19/2023
  • TPiR Alumnus
June 1st, 2007
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 09:37:29 PM »
Dear Monica:

I am very interested in the tickets for Friday June 1st, 2007.  I have 4 tickets for that taping, but I will need 3 more.  Is there any way that I can make arrangements to meet you at CBS Television City on Monday May 28, 2007?  
Thank you very much!

Nam Nhu
namnhu12@hotmail.com
I got to live my lifelong dream on December 19, 2023.

Offline Price-is-Right-On

• Outside in Line
Re: May 29-Jun 1 Tickets
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 10:18:33 PM »
Monica and Nam Nhu,

Can I get the 4th ticket to the June 1st taping?  We just got our request back and only got 4 of our 5 requested :(  We've already booked our dream RV trip from Colorado to LA and back through Vegas.  This trip is for my wife's 29th birthday.

Can we please work something out to get that 4th ticket?  We don't want to have to leave one of us out while the other 4 get in.

Please help me out.  It would be greatly appreciated and really make us so happy!  

Thanks,
Bradley
PhishinUA@aol.com

Offline thirtyfiver

• Outside in Line
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 02:02:00 AM »
Hi Monica!

I sent you a PM, thank you so much for your consideration and generosity to all of us!

Offline Marc

• Executive Producer
    • Golden Road
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 09:05:14 PM »
Monica,

I commend your generosity and spirit.  Best of luck to you and your party at the show.

Marc

Offline jwinky

• Outside in Line
Re: June 1st, 2007
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 08:24:04 AM »
Nam and B

Thank you for your interest.  I will only give out when I'm in line.  We plan to get in line around 9pm, but I am unsure how the line will be with the Memorial day weekend crowd and tuesday as a double taping.  When we arrive and see the line is forming, then we will get line at the earliest at 5pm.  

If no one claims, then I will contact you via email on the 29th on how to get them.  Will you both have internet access while you are out there?  Nam, I have your hotmail email.  B - I can send you the ticket status via PM.

Thanks,
Monica

Offline Price-is-Right-On

• Outside in Line
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 10:45:58 AM »
Thanks, Monica,

Just keep me informed.  Also, I was able to score 4 6/6 (final show) tickets, so if you'd be interested in trading I'd be up for that.

Offline Jackie1429

• Outside in Line
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2007, 03:06:24 PM »
Hi Monica!

My boyfriend and I were planning on going to the May 29th show (same one that you are going to).  We sent away for tickets but were unlucky, and then I recently was able to get tickets from a different forum posting, but they turned out to be only for stand by.  If I come find you in line, could I have two tickets for the May 29th show?  I will be wearing a shirt that says "Brown" on it.  Thanks so much!!

Jackie

jacquelyn_hatch@brown.edu

Offline IHeartJacob

• Outside in Line
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2007, 03:44:02 PM »
Hi Monica. My pregnant fiance and I are going to LA your same week but only got stand-by tickets. Can we get 2 tickets for the May 29 show? Let me know, thanks!

Jimmy :-)