Author Topic: FPG 2/19/21 - RESULTS  (Read 96 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• Hosting FPG for Season 47
FPG 2/19/21 - RESULTS
« on: February 21, 2021, 07:00:39 PM »
In the battle between Time is Money and Grand Game, Grand Game won out. Sorry that the spoiler didn't pan out, but people still did well in spite of that. I'm not particularly pleased with my performance, but looking back this lineup fits in with most of the week. It matches the general trend of common car/quickie as the follow ups to big money; practically matching Tuesday's lineup. Then we had a regular SP, a longer MP, and another common car to close, again a near one-to-one match with Thursday. It's a little disappointing how similar they ended up panning out, but I guess your hands are tied when you have to make the big money game first.

Still, we had plenty of winning this show and helped get the pot this week over $1M for the week. I can't remember the last time a pot got that big. Let's see who will benefit most from it:

Grand Game - 3 picks, 9821, Kev and Cephas each get 15K. Kev managed to both max out and add 4x PA to his collection.
Any Number - 9 picks. 22FJB, Kev and Flerb all nailed it. Wayo and tpir04 adds 2x PA
Flip Flop - 8 picks. Nobody had it 3rd.
Cliff Hangers - 5 picks. Wayo and JJ nailed it. JJ also receives 4x PA and Flerb gets 2x PA.
Magic # - 3 picks. 123, Declan, and 9821 each get 15K and 2 MP.
Dice Game - 4 picks. 9821, I, Hag, and Punchy each get 10K and 1 MP. Hag gets 1x PA.

Kev started out blazing and never lost his lead even after others tried to catch up. He ends up with well over $1.4M and gold with his score of 10/50. Both JJ and Flerb valiantly tried to take the lead even without Grand Game and came close. JJ still ends up with over $1M and gets the silver with 8/30. Flerb wasn't too far behind either and gets bronze with a score of 7/33.

Enjoy the money guys, it's already made some big effects to the scoreboard. But everyone's still got plenty of time and plenty of money down the pipeline in their quest for FPG glory. I'll see you all again this Friday to see who will end the month out leading the pack. Stay safe and have a great week!