Author Topic: I have Extra Tickets for May 29, 30, 31st  (Read 4864 times)

Offline chargerchick

• In the Audience
I have Extra Tickets for May 29, 30, 31st
« on: May 24, 2007, 01:40:14 AM »
I got these yesterday online hoping to go one more time, but hubby says I've had enough Bob! So I would love to get these to someone who will actually USE them...(NOT to sell on E-bay!)
Send me a PM. E-tickets....NOT STANDBY!

I have:
May 29th, 1:15 (4)
May 29th, 4:30- 2 sets of (4)
May 30th, 2:30 (4)
May 31st, 2:30-2 sets of (4)

**Just to let you know, these have only been printed ONCE, so they are good to go!

**All tickets have been spoken for.**

Offline bonedog84

• Outside in Line
Re: I have Extra Tickets for May 29, 30, 31st
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 10:47:02 AM »
I'd love the ones on May 31, my friends from Caltech and I are hoping to see one of Bob's last shows.  Let me know if you can scan and email the tickets or mail them and I'll give you my various addresses,

Evans

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Deal or No Deal recaps
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 10:53:34 AM »
Aww... I could have met you. Tell your husband that seeing Bob once more before he retires is more important than anything! :-)

Offline megvela

• In the Audience
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 11:51:32 AM »
Hi Amy.  You are awesome!!!!  Wish I could go back to L.A. and see Bob again hosting TPIR before he retires.  I really wish I could...  Oh well...  

The people who will get the etickets are very lucky.  I hope no one will sell them at ebay.  I have given out etickets for April 23rd and May 1st.  These people have been very grateful to me for that, and I am just so happy to have allowed them to experience what I experienced going to the show.

I remember emailing my May 3rd to Destiny hours before they went to L.A.  She was not able to get it correctly.  She emailed me later and told me she was able to make arrangements with someone and now I know it's you :)  Where was she seated?  I recorded that episode.

Thanks again Amy for doing this, and for all those who have been giving out their tickets/etickets for FREE.

Offline amygunnarson

• Outside in Line
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 01:18:01 PM »
Hi Amy,
I PM'd you re: tickets on the 30th...
Thanks so much for posting available tickets.  It's so kind of you to think of everyone who'd love to see Bob :)
Thanks & take care, Amy

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Deal or No Deal recaps
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 02:27:43 PM »
If you go, Amy (the one who posted above), be sure to look for me! I'll be wearing Carolina blue that night.

Offline IHeartJacob

• Outside in Line
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 02:29:02 PM »
Hi Amy. My pregnant fiance and I were hoping to get tickets for the May 29 tapings but were not lucky. We already booked our flights to LA and made our "I Heart BOB" t-shirts but I guess I should've requested the tickets earlier than I did. Would you be able to spare the May 29 e-tickets for my fiance and I, any time slot would be great. Thanks.

Jimmy

Offline mbattiste

• Outside in Line
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 07:54:36 PM »
Hi Amy.  I'm new to this so I'm not sure if my original message went through.  Do you still have tickets for May 31st?  My friends and I are flying to LA for that taping and we'll take as many as you can spare.  Thanks so Much!
-M. Battiste

Offline amygunnarson

• Outside in Line
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 08:52:53 PM »
Amy,

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!  
I can't tell you how excited I am. :)

And heelsrule1988, I will definitely look for you in line...I sent you a PM as well to tell you what I'll be wearing.

Take care & thank you again for your generosity!
::amy::

Offline Jackie1429

• Outside in Line
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 08:56:21 PM »
hi there!

my boyfriend and i have been planning to go to the price is right on may 29th, booked flight, hotel, etc., but then didnt get tickets even though we sent for them far in advance!  we are coming all the way from rhode island and are missing school for this, so is there any way you could send me a set for may 29th?  any time of day would be totally fine, and i would be forever grateful!

thanks so much,
jackie

jacquelyn_hatch@brown.edu

Offline thirtyfiver

• Outside in Line
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2007, 01:27:35 PM »
Hi Amy,

I PM'd you, and would eternally be grateful for a pair -- even a single -- on May 29th.  4:30 pm is perfect, but either taping would work.

Thank you so much for thinking of us!!!

Mark

Offline chargerchick

• In the Audience
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2007, 01:37:56 PM »
Hi Mark, They are all sent. The e-tickets were good for up to 4 people. So maybe if you PM someone else on this list who I did give tickets to, you could meet up with them if they don't need the full 4. good luck.

Offline chargerchick

• In the Audience
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2007, 02:41:13 PM »
I have just received emails from CBS regarding The May 29th 1:15 taping, May 29th 4:30 & May 31st taping. That state that due to a computer error, that these tickets, even though they don't say stand-by will be considered as such. I haven't recieved an email regarding the show on the 30th yet. I am really sick about this, and am sorry. I will PM everyone whom I sent tickets to make sure you get this message.