Author Topic: 3 extra tickets for 4:30 PM taping on June 4  (Read 3356 times)

Offline ggooden1

• In the Audience
3 extra tickets for 4:30 PM taping on June 4
« on: May 25, 2007, 12:25:56 AM »
I imagine the people at the CBS ticket office must have been in a big rush when they mailed out the June tickets because they didn't even send me what I requested. I had asked them for one ticket to June 4 at 4:30, one ticket for June 5, and one ticket for June 6. Instead they sent me 4 stand-by tickets for the June 4 taping. I'll keep one of them and I would be interested in trading the remaining 3 for either one NON STANDBY June 6 ticket, or one ticket for the June 5 taping which can be either standby or non standby. I understand that I would have only a week to mail this out and so I will send them by xpresspost and obviously I would expect the same from anyone who decides to trade with me.

Offline ggooden1

• In the Audience
Re: 3 extra tickets for 4:30 PM taping on June 4
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 12:33:50 AM »
Actually better yet, I guess if anyone is interested in trading it would make more sense to do it in person at the studio rather than trying to send them in the mail in time.

(edited May 25) Okay I'm revising this because I now got a June 5 e-ticket. So if anyone has a non-standby ticket they can spare for either June 4, 5, or 6 then I would be willing to offer them any of my extra 3 tickets for the 4:30 PM taping on June 4 but keep in mind they are standby tickets.