Author Topic: About the Lovely Rebecca  (Read 9315 times)

Offline catdogwheel

• Double Showcase Winner
    • www.meijer.com
About the Lovely Rebecca
« on: June 08, 2006, 12:47:38 AM »
I know we've brought this up at least once, but has anyone heard as to why Rebecca Mary hasn't been on the show in  months??? I mean did the Dob simply forget to put her on the roster? Was she let go? I looked at the list on cbs.com, and if she does come back it won't be until Season 35.
Now you can buy groceries by the case at www.meijer.com and Remember "The power of the price compels you!"

"Heal the world we live in, save it for our children" - Michael Jackson 1958-2009 Rest In Peace

Offline CrimsonViper

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: About the Lovely Rebecca
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 01:21:48 AM »
What an irony.  You acknowledge it's been brought up before, yet you ask the same question again a couple of weeks later.  Constant asking won't net you an answer.

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 11:51:32 AM »
Well, I'd happen to like an answer to this also. And so far, she hasn't been on any of the GSM specials either.

Offline Joe_Capitano

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 02:06:58 PM »
Guys, we'll let you know when (and if) Rebecca Mary returns to Price. In the meantime, it's pointless to keep posting the same question over and over again. It's been posted enough. You know where the answers will appear. Leave it be.

(BTW: I just checked rebeccamary.com, and it says she's appearing on G$M, but doesn't go into specifics.)

Offline logikreader

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 01:26:34 AM »
I've never actually seen her before, due to my PiR hiatus that lasted until January.

I think she's that lady who travels with Todd Newton in the Truck, because I have no idea who that girl is!

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2006, 09:46:18 AM »
logikreader wrote:

I think she's that lady who travels with Todd Newton in the Truck, because I have no idea who that girl is!

You think very wrongly.

If you don't know what she looks like, why not look her up on the internet?
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline logikreader

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2006, 09:20:20 PM »
I did.  Right after that post.  Well, at least I know what she looks like now.

Offline djryan

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 03:23:46 PM »
Well, I was at last week's taping and on the Mon June 5th taping, a lady in the audience asked Bob during a commercial break if that "Cute Cue Card Guy" was available...meaning Jeff.  Bob asked Jeff to come over and Bob explained to the lady that Jeff is getting over a heartbreak...meaning that possibly the engagement between he and Rebecca could be dissolved.

So in speculation, not seeing Rebecca on the show for awhile COULD have something to do with the above...
COME ON DOWN!

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2006, 02:42:31 AM »
djryan wrote:

Bob asked Jeff to come over and Bob explained to the lady that Jeff is getting over a heartbreak...meaning that possibly the engagement between he and Rebecca could be dissolved.

Gee, I hope that's not the reason.  I'd hate to think that things didn't work out for them.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline Axl

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 06:55:13 AM »

djryan wrote:
So in speculation, not seeing Rebecca on the show for awhile COULD have something to do with the above...

I was wondering about that.  Not that it's any of my business, but I thought it was strange that two engaged people would (seemingly deliberately) be spending so much time apart.

If true, it's probably for the best.  I once worked at a place where engaged co-workers broke up.  I assure you it was not comfortable for anyone in the office.

Offline logikreader

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 01:50:43 PM »
Hence the phrase "you don't... where you.." Well ok I'll save it for some other forum.

total bummer though :(

Offline catdogwheel

• Double Showcase Winner
    • www.meijer.com
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2006, 09:52:01 AM »
That is a bummer. They looked so cute together when Jeff proposed to her on-air. Although in my opinion it's not always a smart idea to have a husband and wife, or boyfriend and girlfriend work together. The reason I say that is because I think being together so much can destroy a relationship. Plus all of your private life can end up following you to work. That's just my opinion.    

Hopefully Jeff and Rebecca will remain friends if the break-up is true
Now you can buy groceries by the case at www.meijer.com and Remember "The power of the price compels you!"

"Heal the world we live in, save it for our children" - Michael Jackson 1958-2009 Rest In Peace

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2006, 08:25:17 PM »
She is turning Cards on tonight's Card Sharks, FYI.

Offline Heidi

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2006, 04:30:40 PM »
Rebecca and Phire were both card dealers on last night's Card Sharks - part of Game Show Marathon.  Lots of Barker's Beauties appearing on Game Show Marathon - Lanisha, Shane, and Rachel on TPIR; Brandi on LMAD; and now Rebecca and Phire on CS.

Offline djsquare

• Taking a Bonus Spin
    • tpirmodels.com
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006, 08:00:30 PM »
You forgot Aly on Beat the clock!

<- That's Aly Sutton!