Author Topic: FPG 4/29/22 - RESULTS  (Read 767 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
FPG 4/29/22 - RESULTS
« on: May 10, 2022, 01:35:42 PM »
For this recap, I want to point your attention to this lineup:

6452K Oct 15 2013 Master Key Range Game Danger Price That's Too Much! Double Prices It's in the Bag

This was the last time Master Key was first, and it was long overdue for a return to that slot, even if the results may stop them from doing that again. I'd like to think they were being nostalgic for this lineup and were inspired to reuse the first half and the second half's structure for today's show. So I liked it, even if that meant our scores were a little weak across the board. Only one of the 6 most commonly picked games actually got played and one other by more than 2 people. Vend/Bee was certainly viable as was Cover/Math/DP, but it just didn't happen today. Here's the rundown:

Master Key - SANDBAG.
Range Game - 2 picks. Kev and dprice each earn 25K and 2 MP.
Danger Price - SANDBAG.
Dice Game - 7 picks. 22FJB, I and Hag all nailed it. JJ gets the only PA money of the game with 1x.
Side by Side - All that 50K goes to 123 for figuring that one out all alone.
Time i$ Money - 4 picks. dprice, 22FJB, Hag, and Wayo all get 10K. Wayo and 22FJB also nailed it.

Like with the actual show, it was looking real rough after that first half, but then things turned around. Only 4 players got more than 1 game right and they all compose our top 5. Wayo 4/16 all from Time was enough for 3rd though and he separates our 2 game peeps. Hag and 22FJB had both Dice and Time, but Time made all the difference. Close but no cigar for Hag, who ends up with sliver with 6/20. 22FJB wins this one with a respectable 8/24.

This time I know the playoffs start off this Friday, so be on the lookout for more info (and more results) soon!