Author Topic: Why hasn't Paramount + added more Double Dare and Figure It Out?  (Read 2027 times)

Offline vnisanian2001

• Walking the Golden Road
I've been waiting patiently for them to add more Nickelodeon game shows, such as the other Marc Summers versions of Double Dare, and Figure It Out.

And I know I'm not the only one. I'm sure others like me are clamoring for those, too, and that they get requests to add those.

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
Re: Why hasn't Paramount + added more Double Dare and Figure It Out?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 11:43:35 AM »
And I know I'm not the only one. I'm sure others like me are clamoring for those, too, and that they get requests to add those.
Ah, strawman arguments. Never change.
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline WilliamPorygon

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 11:58:58 AM »
Eh, I mean I'd like to see Think Fast and Get the Picture on there, but I wouldn't say I'm "clamoring for it" exactly.

Offline ooboh

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 12:47:14 PM »
Eh, I mean I'd like to see Think Fast and Get the Picture on there, but I wouldn't say I'm "clamoring for it" exactly.

Get the Picture is my all-time favorite Nick game show, but it definitely had its flaws.

Offline GameShowsRule95

• Outside in Line
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2022, 03:30:57 PM »
I think a better question is, why did ViacomCBS have to lazily use the all too common Brand+ naming for their streaming service, instead of coming up with a more creative name for it.

Seriously, is anyone else getting sick and tired of streaming services always being named that way? I know I am. It's why I appreciate services like HBO Max and Peacock for at least being unique in their names.

Offline urbanpreppie0004

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2022, 06:18:02 PM »
I think a better question is, why did ViacomCBS have to lazily use the all too common Brand+ naming for their streaming service, instead of coming up with a more creative name for it.

Seriously, is anyone else getting sick and tired of streaming services always being named that way? I know I am. It's why I appreciate services like HBO Max and Peacock for at least being unique in their names.

They switched to Paramount because of the many brands that fall under the company, and the brand paramount, like Disney, has global recognition. CBS and Viacom doesn't. Not lazy at all.

Offline supersaver87

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2022, 12:32:13 AM »
They switched to Paramount because of the many brands that fall under the company, and the brand paramount, like Disney, has global recognition. CBS and Viacom doesn't. Not lazy at all.

Seems like he takes issue more with the plus sign. It's admittedly used a lot; Disney+, CNN+, Bet+, ESPN+...

Maybe the people who run the streaming services are big fans of 3 Strikes!  :-D