Author Topic: FPG 4/22/22 - RESULTS  (Read 2849 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• Hosting FPG for Season 50
FPG 4/22/22 - RESULTS
« on: July 08, 2022, 07:24:07 PM »
Hello, I've still got a few of these to catch up on, but at least this is progress. This was the week that had that odd Siblings show Monday. The spoiled Bargain Game did show up, along with an unexpected appearance of 3 Strikes instead of a common car or Pocket. Even if the playing was underwhelming, at least it showed up. Along with it were Earth Day showcases, and a fine, if a little typical, 3 Strikes lineup, though that worked out on most of the picks. Here's the rundown

Side by Side - 7 picks. Only I had it for a loss, 04, dprice, 22FJB, Hag, pricefan all earned 1x PA.
Hi-Lo - 2 picks. 22FJB and 04 each get 25K. 22FJB nailed it.
Line 'em Up - 6 picks. 5 people had it 3rd, 1 person had it for a win, neither together.
Secret "X" - 6 picks. Everyone had it for a win, I earn 1x PA.
Bargain Game - SPOILED. 8 picks. Wayo and Kev nail it and earn 4x PA each.  Flerb gets 2x PA.
3 Strikes - SANDBAG.

I don't think I've ever had a game where everyone's Play-Along picks worked out, but it happened today. Of course, those who picked Bargain fared best of anyone, but money is money.

Because of that, both Wayo, with silver and 8/20, and Kev, with bronze and 8/18, outpaced 22FJB in cash thanks to Bargain winning the showcase. That still meant that 22FJB won the points game, however, with 9/28. Retroactive congrats guys.

Come back next time when I fill in another gap I'm missing as I finish up this FPG season. See y'all then.