Author Topic: Buzzr schedule changes Aug. 1  (Read 4180 times)

Offline Ccook

• Double Showcase Winner
  • 67 years of The Price Is Right
Buzzr schedule changes Aug. 1
« on: July 18, 2022, 03:27:21 PM »
Buzzr is changing its weekday lineups (at least weekdays---I'll know more as the on-screen schedule on cable goes two weeks in advance) starting August 1. Gone in the morning are Concentration, Now You See It and The Newlywed Game; returning are Body Language, Blockbusters and Match Game-Hollywood Squares Hour. Afternoons are the same it appears. Once the schedule show evening and late night, I'll report back.
"No man is exempt from saying silly things; the mischief is to say them deliberately."
--Michel de Montaigne

Offline vnisanian2001

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: Buzzr schedule changes Aug. 1
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 04:15:51 PM »
Where exactly did Buzzr say this? They've said nothing on their social media.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 04:21:52 PM by vnisanian2001 »

Offline Ccook

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 05:05:04 PM »
I have Xfinity cable and their on-screen schedule goes two weeks out. Buzzr is on Xfinity here; it's a subchannel of our Fox affiliate. There is also a promo for the changes on YouTube.
"No man is exempt from saying silly things; the mischief is to say them deliberately."
--Michel de Montaigne

Offline vnisanian2001

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 05:06:57 PM »
Sucks about Concentration. At least they're bringing back Blockbusters and Body Language.

Offline Ccook

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2022, 05:16:51 PM »
If the promo on YouTube is indicative, we'll also see Let's Make a Deal return (the Deal-a-Thon is tonight and will be replayed Saturday) as well as the syndicated nighttime Tattletales.
--Michel de Montaigne

Offline vnisanian2001

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2022, 05:21:11 PM »
Syndicated Tattletales had only 30 episodes, and I thought there was a clearance issue with the Newharts?

Offline vnisanian2001

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2022, 05:49:19 PM »
Schedule has been posted. I don't like this schedule. No PYL, no Sweep, and Classic Concentration at 8:00 a.m. PST in my area?

/photo/1

Offline JarodJGames

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2022, 06:17:16 PM »
Schedule has been posted. I don't like this schedule. No PYL, no Sweep, and Classic Concentration at 8:00 a.m. PST in my area?
Buzzr has said in the replies Sweep moves to late night at 2-3AM ET.
EDIT: Buzzr like just posted the Late Night schedule here: and according to this PYL is completely off the schedule.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 06:23:56 PM by JarodJGames »
CSS Stats:
Season 17-Only one of the Top 28 to fail to cash ONE SHOWCASE (12th Overall in Points)
Season 18-8th in Points, 39th in Cash
Season 19 Regular Season-11th in Points, 29th in Cash
Season 19 Playoffs-13th in Points, Failed to Cash
FIRST CASHED SHOWCASE EVER: 11/17/21

Offline EaglesWings4500

• In the Audience
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2022, 08:49:00 PM »
They are moving Talk About to mornings

I may me in the minority here but I for one like Talk About. i enjoy watching it at night time (10 PM CST) right before I go to bed.

Offline Ccook

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2022, 04:30:20 AM »
I was major wrong about Body Language and Blockbusters returning to the daylight hours--the Xfinity schedule on-screen was apparently still updating.
--Michel de Montaigne

Offline pannoni1

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2022, 07:00:33 AM »
A good strategy is to rotate shows as their library expands; you have to sometimes part ways with certain shows for awhile. That said, there's lots of Narz Concentration episodes (the entire first three seasons and part of its fifth) that have yet to air at all, though I'd imagine The Newlywed Game must be expensive to air given it was leased and not owned. PYL hopefully will return at some point, they're about midway through the run so far. That said, it looks like we'll be getting some fresh episodes of Classic Concentration, as it heads deeper into its Cash Pot era. It looks like more Password/P+/SP on there as well, thanks to NBC. At least there's a bit less Match Game '7X. I'd wish some of the cast-offs aired on the weekends instead.
Now open for tape trading! Please PM me for an offer with a list included.

The list: http://pannoni1.angelfire.com/

Offline Game Girl

• In Contestant's Row
  • game girl was a nickname for game boy as a kid.
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2022, 10:59:53 PM »
Price is right 10.30am-12.30pm slot has been replaced with tattletale and 2 classic concentrations. I found it to be nice morning viewing, (particularly for a Saturday morning's now 'el' programming). if it is somewhere else on the schedule you can tell me. I mentioned it in the talk is right section of the forum under Cullen's Price is right taken off buzzer, but ya , I actually found the buzzer station from the price is right website, so it is strange that they got with a price rate from it. though I am happy for the return of Monty's let's make a deal which I mean spot in the schedule for 3pm to 4pm on Saturday's is when it was last on, before it disappeared unceremoniously. I am so happy for its return. (it's a little over 30 days (which I only notice from the warning) but I think 35 days keeps with the spirit of the rule, since it's more for posting stuff from 2008, then one or two days over.)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 11:03:10 PM by Game Girl »

Offline Game Girl

• In Contestant's Row
  • game girl was a nickname for game boy as a kid.
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2022, 12:14:47 AM »
(just to be clear I choose you a random nothing against 2008) (I guess it is just over the editing period)

Online GRWHAMMY the 2nd

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2022, 01:19:11 PM »
for those complaining about Cullen TPIR being removed from the regular lineup

Offline JarodJGames

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2022, 09:17:41 PM »
for those complaining about Cullen TPIR being removed from the regular lineup
It does replace the usual 2 hours of Classic Concentration for that week (Which what is usually in that timeslot).
CSS Stats:
Season 17-Only one of the Top 28 to fail to cash ONE SHOWCASE (12th Overall in Points)
Season 18-8th in Points, 39th in Cash
Season 19 Regular Season-11th in Points, 29th in Cash
Season 19 Playoffs-13th in Points, Failed to Cash
FIRST CASHED SHOWCASE EVER: 11/17/21