Studio 46 - Non-TPiR Discussion > Out In Left Field

2022 MLB season: Postseason Time

(1/22) > >>

ooboh:
I don’t see an 2022 MLB season thread here, so I’m making one just to proclaim that 1573513544540332044[/tweet]?s=46&t=zMMO4zQVdte-lWJsBNDung]Albert Pujols is one of the greatest players to ever step on a baseball diamond.

moneygamelover:
Congratulations to Albert Pujols on joining Barry Bonds, Hank Aaron, and Babe Ruth in becoming only the 4th member of the 700 club.

See you in Cooperstown Albert. Albert Pujols and Miguel Cabrera have been the best hitters of the 21st century. Pujols is probably the 2nd best player in Cardinals franchise history behind Stan Musial and Miguel Cabrera is probably the 2nd best player in Tigers history behind Ty Cobb.

Since my Diamondbacks aren't going to the postseason I'm rooting for St. Louis to win the whole thing and give Albert Pujols, Yadier Molina, and Adam Wainwright get 3rd rings and ride off into the sunset as winners.

(Let's anybody but those damn Dodgers win the World Series.)

SeaBreeze341:

--- Quote from: ooboh on September 23, 2022, 11:45:11 PM ---I don’t see an 2022 MLB season thread here, so I’m making one just to proclaim that 1573513544540332044[/tweet]?s=46&t=zMMO4zQVdte-lWJsBNDung]Albert Pujols[/url] is one of the greatest players to ever step on a baseball diamond.

--- End quote ---

I think with the OILF activity & time passed since the last post, it got bumped off of the front page, similar to the College Football thread I started.  Also, both were started rather early (late winter/early spring due to the end of a possible lockout, and then in July).  In addition, it's been 30+ days.  But there was one.

Anyway, I was sorta hoping Pujols would've gotten to 700 against the Pirates.  That would have been so fitting.  Either way, so glad he got there, definitely a classy guy and future hall of famer

Ccook:
Braves rookie phenom Spencer Strider will sit out the rest of regular season with an oblique strain. He set a record for the quickest in reaching 200 strikeouts, doing so in 130 innings pitched.

SeaBreeze341:
Aaron Judge has tied Maris!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version