Author Topic: New TPIR Bingo app (android/apple)  (Read 1380 times)

Online GRWHAMMY the 2nd

• Walking the Golden Road
New TPIR Bingo app (android/apple)
« on: February 15, 2023, 06:49:15 PM »
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clipwiregames.tpirbingo&hl=en_US&gl=US
https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/the-price-is-right-bingo/id1645118710

and yes, unlike the previous Ludia-branded TPIR Bingo game, this one DOES have Drew's likeness attatched

(not sure where else this belonged)

Offline Plinkoman

• 5/28/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: New TPIR Bingo app (android/apple)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 10:28:37 PM »
I've been playing this for a bit... and I actually really enjoy it! It has a lot of classic cues (3 Strikes has the MGHS Hour Theme), plus Drew and even George saying, "Come on Down!" at the beginning of each Bingo game.

Highly recommend any LFaT's to check it out.
1,670 days until I am re-eligible to be a contestant on The Price Is Right!

No longer a Push Over!

Offline EvilChameleon

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 10:48:52 AM »
Downloaded and played it for a pinch last night. The only thing I don't like is having to tap a button to switch between cards if you are playing four at once.

Online tpir04

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Why, oh why?
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2023, 03:08:04 PM »
Same here. I've been playing for a few days now and have already missed out on several Bingos now because of it. Aside from that, I find it to be really enjoyable and a great way to pass the time. It can be laggy at times though, so I wouldn't recommend if you have an older device.
CSS: Exacta, 6/3/2019
Lifetime earnings: $1,896,732
Season 18 cash earnings: $629,243
Season 19 cash earnings: $490,110
FPG: 2019-2020 Finals Champion

Live for the present.  Embrace the future.  Our favorite game show is still producing excellent, high quality, exciting, hour-long* shows every weekday throughout its traditional season window.  It’s as good as it’s been in a long, long time.  If the 1980s were the ‘good ole days’ for the Barker era, so is RIGHT NOW for the Carey era.  Don’t worry about what the future holds.  It will play out in due time.  Enjoy what we have right in front of us in the meantime!

Offline TonicBH

• Outside in Line
    • You Found a Secret Area!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2023, 10:27:32 PM »
This is by the same folks who did that Price is Right promotion for Bingo Story from a couple years ago.

Glad they decided to expand that, I really enjoyed that promotion. I figure this is like that but better.

Offline Trivia Trap

• Thinks Hes Seen Finish Line
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 10:57:31 PM »
Not a bad game at all. The flipping between sets of cards takes some time. Short of a full on Price is Right phone game, this is about as good as its gonna get.