Author Topic: College Hoops 2022-2023  (Read 4577 times)

Offline SeaBreeze341

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Everyone knows the damn thing's not there!
Re: College Hoops 2022-2023
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2023, 06:12:32 PM »
I’m going to go with Connecticut for the win.  Plus, I have them covering the 7.5 spread.  I don’t think I’ll make the mistake that I did for the football NC game where I thought TCU would not lose by so much.  However, I do think San Diego State can make things interesting.  I also see UCONN putting them away midway through the first half.

I feel like SDSU will do enough not to lose by double digits like everyone else did against UCONN.  It is still possible that SDSU could win outright; otherwise the game would’ve been cancelled.  Anyway, feels like SDSU will lose by at least 8-9 points, but given the teams, I think the under hits for sure.  That is, unless Connecticut gets to the over 132.5 total on their own
"Times change; people change" -- Casey Affleck

Offline SeaBreeze341

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Everyone knows the damn thing's not there!
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2023, 11:40:24 PM »
Five for 5 for the UConn Huskies, and all of their titles within the past quarter century!
"Times change; people change" -- Casey Affleck

Offline moneygamelover

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Expecto Patronum!
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2023, 11:44:33 PM »
And they completed the run of winning every tournament game by double digits with a 76-59 win. Generally, we think of Kentucky, North Carolina, Kansas, Duke, UCLA, and Indiana as the blue bloods. But by winning this 5th natty, UCONN has MORE nattys than Kansas and as many nattys as Indians and Duke. Gonna say it, UCONN IS 1 of the blue bloods and its time to start acknowledging them as such.
Adjustments that should be made to pricing games to make them fairer: Secret X: Add a 3rd SP so that perfect pricing ensures a win. 1/2 Off: Add a 4th set of SPs so that perfect pricing ensures a win. Master Key: Add 2 more SPs so that perfect pricing ensures a win. Rat Race: Add 2 more SPs so that perfect pricing ensures a win.

The following pricing games should be retired because there's no way or no easy way to make them fair: Spelling Bee, Plinko, Punch a Bunch, Pass the Buck, Let em Roll, 3 Strikes.

The following retired pricing games should be revived: $uper $aver, Give or Keep, Buy or Sell, Hurdles, Bump, Penny Ante, Credit Card, On the Spot, Split Decision, Add em Up, Walk of Fame, Barker's Markers, Magic Number.