Author Topic: FULL RECAP - TPiR 06/05/2007  (Read 27553 times)

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
Re: FULL RECAP - TPiR 06/05/2007
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2007, 12:59:47 AM »

SteveGavazzi wrote:
Cartboy wrote:

I smell a skunk here!  (I consider It's In The Bag a loss because she walked when she should've went for it.)

I'm afraid Roger would disagree with you.  It's in the Bag wasn't won, but it wasn't lost, either.

Cartboy, I would have to agree with Steve on this one; also, you should take a look at my initial post in this particular thread for my call regarding this situation.  Normally, I would call situations like this skunkings, but even Joe Capitano had a tough time calling this one a "true" skunking because of the fact that Melissa bailed out of IITB when she could've gone forward and won the whole thing.
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline Jordan7

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2007, 10:06:59 PM »
For some reason, my DVR acted up again. It stopped recording 23 minutes into the show. I got to see the first 3 pricing games, and the first showcase showdown.

$3517 did not look right for the spa. I would have went with $8045.

Melissa was a great contestant. Too bad she didn't go all the way for $16,000 but it was great to see a big bailout. Lately either the contestant has lost or has been forced to bail out at $2000 because they totally screw up the product placing. I can't blame her for stopping, I too wasn't sure the trash bags could be $4.99.

Lucky $even was very evil today. My guess was $23679, but when she guessed 4 and was right, I knew the third digit would be fairly low, because the last Grand Prix I remember seeing was $23105, and today's car wasn't fairly loaded either.

If I could give a grade for the first half of this show, it would be a 2. I'd probably give a 2 overall, because it looks like nothing good happened in the second half.

Offline juan833blue

• Outside in Line
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2007, 07:01:24 PM »
El skunko minus one.