Author Topic: September 25, 1992  (Read 955 times)

Offline Sotc2022

• In the Audience
September 25, 1992
« on: May 15, 2023, 11:12:21 AM »

Offline pannoni1

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: September 25, 1992
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 08:40:34 AM »
Interesting to see a truck only being offered with just an AM radio, even at a time when the band was quickly becoming the home to just news/talk, religious, and Spanish-language programming with dwindling music choices, mainly relating to oldies/adult standards. And I'm glad those nasty Pick-A-Number setups where you're literally playing a guessing game are behind us. Still, there are few exciting reveals to Temptation like the one that's featured here.

This same episode was later rerun on December 18, 1992 and featured a Mark Goodson tribute bumper; perhaps this episode was selected due to Bob's comments about royalties prior to the Star Trek IUFB, which ironically used the TOS theme and not the then-current TNG theme or similarly-sounding Showcase of the Future theme from the 1979 movie.
Now open for tape trading! Please PM me for an offer with a list included.

The list: http://pannoni1.angelfire.com/

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
Re: September 25, 1992
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 11:17:58 PM »
In regards to Temptation, it was played for a four-digit car here and the first gift has three different numbers to pick from.
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.