Author Topic: FPG 5/12/23 - RESULTS  (Read 462 times)

Online OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
FPG 5/12/23 - RESULTS
« on: May 27, 2023, 04:51:02 PM »
I don't think Half was getting picked without this spoiler, but the weirdest thing is how similar a bunch of these lineups are. CoG/Half 1-2, some combo of Cover/Grid/L7, HL, and Switch. Definitely had similiar ideas for what to give on this baby shower and they made up most of the strong performances this week. Sure, Eazy and DP would not have been my picks for MP and 1P, but everyone did good and got at least one other game even with (or in spite of) the spoiler. Here's what happened:

Hi-Lo: 8 picks. All the picks had it for a win, but not 1st. That means Kev, JJ, and Wayo all get 2x PA.
Eazy az 1-2-3: Just dprice with his 2/2 and 50K.
Gridlock: 4 picks. That's worth 10K for 04, Flerb, Wayo, and 22FJB. Wayo, Flerb and FJB nailed it, while 04 got 2x PA on the winner today.
Double Prices: Punchy maxes out with 50K.
1/2 Off: SPOILED with 9 picks. Kev was the only one who had it 5th, but for a loss. Flerb and I get 2x PA, Punchy gets 1x.
Lucky $even: 4 picks. JJ, Flerb and I all nailed it for 4 MP in addition to our 10K, dprice also gets 10K with 2/12.

Flerb had the best luck with the main 4; he wins with 12/30. We don't even have any bronze to give away this week, since both Wayo and 22FJB each got 8/30 in very similar fashion, just a couple differences in CP distribution. Like I said, good day for those similar lineups. Unfortunately, this is one of the smaller pots of the bunch, but the crunch has certainly been felt recently.

Come back next time for the regular season finale (shhh), and I will see you all then. Happy Mother's Day!