Author Topic: CSS Results -- 9 June 2006  (Read 3654 times)

Offline Gatorman

• Double Showcase Winner
CSS Results -- 9 June 2006
« on: June 09, 2006, 03:24:53 PM »
Now that's what we want to see for the last CSS prior to the Open Tournament...three DSWs! A little more than half the players were able to come within $1,000 of the Dodge Magnum showcase, and all but two of them managed to score points.

Offline Joe_Mello

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: CSS Results -- 9 June 2006
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 03:34:03 PM »
Talk about barnburner!  Robair must've misheard the car.

Cruises aren't that expensive.  REALLY!

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 04:39:02 PM »
I am still in awe over my performance this morning!
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 09:00:42 PM »
Another painful overbid for me... (Adds this one to his collection)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 09:43:37 PM »
I love it when I get all of my work done and my boss tells me that I can take the rest of the day off.  Especially when she says this at 11 AM.  :-D

This was my first CSS since the last MDS... and it's great to know that I can still bid with the rest of them.  :-)  And still outbid Willy, Robair, and the two Joes.  :-P  :-D

Joe_Mello said:
Cruises aren't that expensive. REALLY!

Depends on the destination(s) and the cruise line.  Mediterranean cruises on this show tend to be mid-range, between $8,000 and $11,000.  According to whinbaby, today's cruise was smack in the middle of that range--$9,436.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16