Author Topic: Behind the Scenes of the Superfan Show  (Read 678 times)

Online Plinkoman

• 5/28/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
1,667 days until I am re-eligible to be a contestant on The Price Is Right!

No longer a Push Over!

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• 2/1/2023: Superfan!
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • my trailer is all flat and paper-y
Re: Behind the Scenes of the Superfan Show
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023, 10:18:41 PM »
Hey, the person they're talking about at the 3:17 mark sounds really familiar!

Kidding aside, the Superfan show was the episode submitted for the Emmy for Outstanding Game Show. I think if they win I'm owed a statuette too. : P
YES! You have them all right! You win $2,500! You will putt from the closest line!

Jhc2010 putts from the closest line and WINS!!!

Congratulations! Those 2 cars are yours! Now we go to the Showcase Showdown! You will spin first. Pick a number between 1 and 20.

Offline MSTieScott

• TPIR Alumnus!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2023, 11:33:14 PM »
The interviews were done in the new studio -- you can see the new audience light bulb strip reflected in the Plinko display behind Evelyn. I didn't pick up on it until 5:27, when I said, "Wait, that isn't the pulley system for the giant price tag in 33."

There's other behind-the-scenes footage from Studio 33 in the video, but a decent number of Haven shots snuck in (spoilers for the Race Game drop at 5:57). Which means that Variety's cameras were at Haven, presumably for a story on the new space.
The statements and opinions expressed above are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the author's employer or any company the author has worked with, past or present. Individual results may vary.

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2023, 08:48:08 AM »
This is just amazing. I'm sure everyone will find details they enjoy, and here are two of mine:
Really surprised they let Drew openly discuss the zero rule for ten chances
At 9:59, the wheel had bicycle handles? Did I never notice this before?
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker