Author Topic: CSS Results for 09/27/2023 (Game 3)  (Read 275 times)

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
CSS Results for 09/27/2023 (Game 3)
« on: September 27, 2023, 06:44:22 PM »
Look at that large swath of light blue for our opt-outs today. Pretty lovely sight...

Both of these were more than I was expecting. I think SC1 ended up using a higher-end home theater, which is annoying as it has seemed to be anywhere from 4k to 9k without being able to telll the difference. This one fooled enough that Stagey is off the schneid already, wow.

SC2 we got a higher trim of Mazda 3 but I think it's still only 26k at the most. Guess the bedroom wasn't complete kindling... jj's 920 actually works out here for a DSW and win.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
Re: CSS Results for 09/27/2023 (Game 3)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2023, 08:01:04 PM »
SC1 is me as Stagey as she directly listened to my screaming to have a high ending post 28 in the 700s*--this one I suspected to have a high ending specifically because of the froyo price. The home theater was nice as I had been studying that exact home theater group for CSS playoffs a month or two prior to taping as it has tripped me up in the past. The TV is known to be high 3 figures, and I seemed to recall the trips as well, though in retrospect, that may have been living in the moment too much. But I knew the cores, and that's why THAT happened. Ultimately I thought she DSW'd live, not due to self-bias or anything, haha.

*We knew one another decently in the line and were dancing the whole time in the church holding area waiting to move across buildings. Both of us were sure the other would be an AMAZING contestant! So we got this.

Jsach is all SC2. Truly a head-to-head CSS in person, pretty cool to see.

ALL THAT LIGHT BLUE! Let's do it again, shall we? :)
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Re: CSS Results for 09/27/2023 (Game 3)
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2023, 11:23:30 AM »
Hmm, I found the trips in retrospect at around 20k total, I thought. You sure that was a cheapo TV?
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...