Author Topic: FULL RECAP - TPiR 06/12/2007  (Read 30656 times)

Offline Joe_Capitano

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: FULL RECAP - TPiR 06/12/2007
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2007, 04:03:28 AM »
Nice going, John. Our lovely hypnotic golden swirly thing shall be bestowed under your screen name presently.

We've been giving out a lot of those lately.

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2007, 09:30:11 AM »
Hey John!  I knew you had posted here before, but I couldn't remember your username. :lol:

Congrats and on behalf of Marc, ClockGameJohn, and everyone here, I'd like to present you with that famous gold star of ours for TPIR Alumni.  Congrats and hope you enjoy the prizes! :-D

Offline TPIR2003

• Outside in Line
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2007, 04:41:15 PM »
Thank you all very much for your kind words... and the spinning star ;) !

--John

Offline Jason Batt

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2007, 05:41:42 PM »
Pushover - Good job!:-)
Hole In One - Good job!:-)  I thought Sean's second putt was going to go too far right, but it caught the lip & went in.  That fabric softener was more expensive than I thought!:-o  I thought for sure I was going to see someone putt from the line closest to the hole & win the $500 bonus.
Cliff Hangers - It was a nail biter at the end, but a great win, nonetheless!:-)  I thought Hans was goin' over, but he stopped right on $25.
Bonkers - Missed it by one number.  Ouch!:-(  It really annoys me when the contestant looks at the audience for advice & wastes time on Bonkers & Race Game!:-x
Switch? - Good job!:-)
Cover Up - Got it right on the first try!:-D  Awesome win!:-D  To Joe Capitano:  Why wasn't this considered an exacta?
SCSD#2 - Nicole cost us a perfect show, but she got hers thanks to John & that $.95 spin!:-)
Showcases - Great bid by John!:-)  However, I think they should've given John both showcases since Bob read the price wrong the first time.

Overall, a great show!:-D
Velvet Sky - 2 time Knockouts Champion, the hottest Knockout, and my favorite Knockout!!

Offline MrPlinko

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2007, 10:50:19 PM »
Hey John!

Great showcase bid and win!  A fine job!!!

Joe

Offline edmojautis

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2007, 09:28:43 AM »
Push: I would've not thought of that price. Good job.

Hole: That Gold Bond cream strikes again. But it didn't stop that second chance putt. Great.

Cliff: WOW!!!! An ending and win of amazing proportions.

Bonkers: The "peanut gallery" shoots down the hopes of a perfect show.

Switch: Very nice.

Cover Up: Impressive win.

Showcases: The order of Bob revealing the ARP's did look pretty odd. I was hoping for a repeat from that Monday's show, too. Good bid by John, though.

A 3.25-star show.

Offline Richie

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2007, 11:45:45 AM »
Edmojautis, it was Nichole's lousy playing of Bonkers that costs the perfect show.  Nichole after her first round polled the Peanut Gallery and she was NOT supposed to do that.  The Peanut Gallery had nothing to do whatsoever with Nichole's loss.