Author Topic: GRECO!6 Week 3: 11/13 to 11/17  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
GRECO!6 Week 3: 11/13 to 11/17
« on: November 10, 2023, 12:27:05 PM »
This playing will presumably cover 0371-75L in production order, but there are no guarantees. I would highly recommend looking at the latest version of the taping schedule we have on Discord - we know it's outdated, but it might have some clues about this week...

There is one spoiled game (highlight to see): Squeeze Play

The PATTERN this season is on a regular rotation. The DIAMOND is the PATTERN for this playing.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 04:45:24 PM by Wayoshi »
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline Wayoshi

• My Youtube
Re: GRECO!6 Week 3: 11/13 to 11/17
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 06:57:58 PM »
I spent quite a bit of time trying to go for a full card, how I could not with the potential to easily go at least 5 games out of 6 everyday with this taping situation? But it is probably already sunk for me with Card not showing. I had a suspicion it didn't quite fit this lineup and I should have put another game there, but I wanted to go for the 6/6 bonus... but I completely forgot it was invalid today anyways with the Squeeze spoiler.

So that's the story of how I blew a full card already... probably. We'll see how the rest goes... I'll take that earliest possible FIRST GRECO nonetheless, though.

=================

12: Squeeze Play
11: Hot Seat, One Away, Switch?, That's Too Much!, To The Penny
10: Gridlock!, Pick-a-Number, Plinko, Stack the Deck
9: Card Game, Dice Game, Pathfinder
8: Bullseye, Eazy az 1 2 3, Hi Lo, Most Expen$ive
7: Bargain Game, Coming or Going, Master Key, One Wrøng Price, Race Game, Side By Side
6: Secret "X", Take Two
5: Balance Game, Line em Up, Money Game, Punch a Bunch
4: 1 Right Price, Clock Game, Do the Math, Freeze Frame, Lucky $even, Pay the Rent
3: Any Number, Check-Out, Let 'em Roll, Now....or Then
2: Bonkers, Check Game, Cover Up, It's in the Bag, Rat Race, Shopping Spree, Switcheroo
1: 10 Chances, 3 Strikes, Double Prices, Flip Flop, Grocery Game, More or Less, Pick-a-Pair, Push Over, Range Game, Temptation

Offline Wayoshi

• My Youtube
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 12:17:11 PM »
Pretty much exactly what was expected once Grid showed yesterday, L7 instead of Grid today opened up time for Bonkers. (Why did I not pick Key & Bonkers again? Whoops.)

Offline Wayoshi

• My Youtube
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2023, 04:26:30 PM »
Give me a damn break at 241 over Race, even Grid, or even some wild card like Move. That ruins a diagonal for me, and gamesurf & FJB get on the GRECO board.

Offline Wayoshi

• My Youtube
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2023, 10:05:04 AM »
Forgot to post this yesterday, apologies. No CoG or Money made me sad, but notably they might just be keeping Freeze & Range around on standby for these weeks, I know Range was unexpected last 3rd taping week.

Offline Wayoshi

• My Youtube
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2023, 12:06:19 PM »
No 4Ps this week was the main disappointment for me. Kev won despite missing out on the center square today (they seem to be more willing to use prior taping week's games this time around with Cliff) with some better placement but also not wasting any picks on 4Ps. The super spot could have changed this outcome, but bottom left corner boosted Kev's score back to a great, but not insane, 57.

That should do it for this month, I am assuming two weeks from now will be all reruns. Thanks and see you then.

========================

12: Squeeze Play
11: Hot Seat, One Away, Switch?, That's Too Much!, To The Penny
10: Gridlock!, Pick-a-Number, Plinko, Stack the Deck
9: Card Game, Dice Game, Pathfinder
8: Bullseye, Eazy az 1 2 3, Hi Lo, Most Expen$ive
7: Bargain Game, Coming or Going, Master Key, One Wrøng Price, Race Game, Side By Side
6: Secret "X", Take Two
5: Balance Game, Line em Up, Money Game, Punch a Bunch
4: 1 Right Price, Clock Game, Do the Math, Freeze Frame, Lucky $even, Pay the Rent
3: Any Number, Check-Out, Let 'em Roll, Now....or Then
2: Bonkers, Check Game, Cover Up, It's in the Bag, Rat Race, Shopping Spree, Switcheroo
1: 10 Chances, 3 Strikes, Double Prices, Flip Flop, Grocery Game, More or Less, Pick-a-Pair, Push Over, Range Game, Temptation
0: 2 for the Price of 1, Cliff Hangers