Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > The TALK Is Right

Confused about Season 52 daytime schedule

(1/2) > >>

TPIRFan1995:
This Thanksgiving week, we had episodes for the last three days. However, my Direct TV guide shows that there's a new episode airing tomorrow morning. This is supposed to be a repeat or pre-empted, correct? Maybe CBS made a mistake by accident?

PimpinJC:
Perhaps itís the unaired 0102L from last season?

EvilChameleon:
^That is indeed the working theory on the Discord server.

jhc2010:

--- Quote from: TPIRFan1995 on November 23, 2023, 06:00:56 PM ---This Thanksgiving week, we had episodes for the last three days. However, my Direct TV guide shows that there's a new episode airing tomorrow morning. This is supposed to be a repeat or pre-empted, correct? Maybe CBS made a mistake by accident?

--- End quote ---
You must be in the east because the west has college football from 9 AM to 4:30 PM. It seems odd that they would air a new episode on a day where the schedule isnít clear in the morning for both coasts.

TPIRFan1995:

--- Quote from: jhc2010 on November 23, 2023, 08:24:13 PM ---You must be in the east because the west has college football from 9 AM to 4:30 PM. It seems odd that they would air a new episode on a day where the schedule isnít clear in the morning for both coasts.

--- End quote ---
Yes, I do. Wilmington Delaware gets Price off of KYW Philly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version